April's Real Blog

Friday, June 24, 2005

Liz, Liz, Liz!

Liz, Liz, Liz! It's always about Liz!

First of all, Mom knew Liz was coming home with the cat. Eddie and Dixie have never lived with cats, so what did she think was gonna happen? A big, happy animal party? So why didn' she put the dogs in the back herself before she went to the bus station to meet Liz?

So I'm up in my room dressed for grad, nylons an' everything, when Mom expects me to get the stinky dogs out back. Finally, Liz is all, "I'm going in", so now she gets be the big hero.

Well, I've gotta go. Mom's yellin' again.

April out

3 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May I jump in here? More from April...

    God, I hope my boobs look big enough in this dress. I want to look HOT! Which is, of course, why I put my hair up in this ponytail. I think it makes me look like I'm only 9, but Becky says it makes me look like a really sexy roadside gig. She kind of grinned when she said that. So maybe she was kidding? I don't know. Well, she's a really good friend, so she wouldn't lead me astray...would she? It's so hard to know when you're dealing with non-Pattersons. You just can't trust them. Oh well, it's too late to do anything about my hair anyway. I already have my nylons on.

    I wish Edgar hadn't eaten my boobs.

    --Q.N. Jones

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, this is indeed a much more realistic April. As to her relationship with her arm-flapping mother, I've got two words: Rachelle Waterman.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    Yikes, I didn't know about the Rachelle Waterman case. Yeegads!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home