April's Real Blog

Friday, June 24, 2005

Promoted From Comments

God, I hope my boobs look big enough in this dress. I want to look HOT! Which is, of course, why I put my hair up in this ponytail. I think it makes me look like I'm only 9, but Becky says it makes me look like a really sexy roadside gig. She kind of grinned when she said that. So maybe she was kidding? I don't know. Well, she's a really good friend, so she wouldn't lead me astray...would she? It's so hard to know when you're dealing with non-Pattersons. You just can't trust them. Oh well, it's too late to do anything about my hair anyway. I already have my nylons on.

I wish Edgar hadn't eaten my boobs.

--Q.N. Jones
----

Oh, and I'm glad I wasn't the one who took the dogs out after Eddie ate that boob. Mom said those poops were foul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home