April's Real Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Wooooo, Becks!

Well, I dunno what my folks an' Liz were yammerin' about while they were gawkin' at Becky an' me. They were too far away for me to hear, but I'm guessin' it was pretty lame an' foobish. Maybe someone who was closer to them can fill me in, in case they said anything worth hearing.

Becks is lookin' good, doncha think? But she told me her dad had a last-minute fit about that Paris Hilton gold-lamé halter dress she was gonna wear. It seems at first glance he mistook her for his girlfriend, BrandEE. Then he took her to the mall an' made her get a dress he picked out himself. 'Rents, who can figure 'em? Becks'll probably fill you in with more deets in the comments.

Edited to add:

My fam's Official July Letters are up!

Mom sez this about me in hers:

So my youngest will be heading off to the farm for the summer. I'll miss her, but the farm always functions as an attitude adjuster and April could stand to be separated from urban life for a while. She's a good kid, but a break from Becky, her bandmates, and boys will be good for her. Not to mention a vacation from TV, cellphones and the mall.


Can you believe that? What's her damage, N E way? I think my attitude's been good considerin' the crazee shizzit I have to live with. And notice how she assumes I'm not gonna have my phone with me? As you prolly know, I got a junky cell as a Xmas gift, and it's already très obsolete. But it's better than nuthin' I guess, an' if she thinks I'm goin' off to live in the stix without it, she's crazee-er than I thought. She thinks I'm gonna hand it over to her when I leave for my trip, but I have a plan, my peeps. I found an old phone in the trash, and I'm gonna give her that one instead. She's so clueless, she won't know the diff.

As you can see from my letter, I was totally pushed an' forced into going out to Aunt Bev's farm this summer. Dad all pretendin' I have a choice, so's he can pat himself on the back an' pretend he's bein' enlightened and all.

Liz sez:

I bet the house's value has gone up quite a bit lately. I don't think they'll give it up until April goes away to school (or hits the road with her band) but they'll probably do well when they do sell.


Shush, Liz, the 'rents aren't supposta know I'm plannin' to tour with 4Evah after high-school grad!

11 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my big fat aunt wit glasses & big nose told me that ur lez sis waz talkin bout how she didnt dress up 4 grd 8 grad & other crap i dont remember. i think shes jus' jellus.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    Thanks for tellin' me, Gerald. Liz can't stand it when i do anything diff to what she did, no matter how lame-o it mighta been. Geezo.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well she waz r age back when like lite waz invented so it def wud've been lame as ppl were stupid back then

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    Gerald, u r so right. An' since my 'rents come from the days b4 lite, they r still crankee from stumblin' around in the dark!

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I saw Mike at the Pride parade in Toronto. He an' Brad looked pretty cozy!

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ape, u r SO lyin' 'bout wantin' 2 b at the HP party. has shannon been influencin' u? she better not b, i swear!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    an' ur ma prob is especially cranky since she prob bumped that big ass potato noze way 2 many times.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    No worries, Becks. Sometimes, my mom adds stuff to my letterz b4 she posts them, an' she's all into pushin' the HP stuff she's doin' at the store. That's 1 gd thing about havin' to go out 2 the stix--at least i get to skip the HP party.

    Gerald, i think u r rite about the stoopid potato nose (the one she keeps blamin' me 4)!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm going to tell Mom about this Ape!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    Aw, Liz, can't you be cool about this? Cuz yer my older sis an' you luv me? Or do I hafta tell Ma that when she was at Liliput's, you dressed Shiimsa in Ma's undies an' cracked yerself up sayin' "Look, Shiimsa wears ole-lady drawz!" That was pretty funny, so I video'ed you.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My lips are sealed Apeface!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home