April's Real Blog

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Audience

The day after Paul was here 4 dinner, whenev that was, and we grilled him like cheese, Liz was out front saying goodbye. I was watching out the window. I know that was uncube, but it was like one of those thingz where U can't make yrself turn away, even tho U want 2. Also, there was nothing good on TV.

Paul was all, "I shd go. I have a long drive ahead of me." And Liz was like, "I'm sorry abt the interrogation last nite." Paul told her, "That's OK. I'd do the same if a strange guy was d8ing my daughter." And Liz sed, "U have a daughter?" J/K, what she really sed was, "I'm going 2 miss U, Paul." Then Mom came up 2 me and asked, "R U spying on yr sister?" And I was, like, "Yeah!" Mom told me, "April, she shd B able 2 kiss her boyfriend w/out an audience." And I was, like, "I know. But she'z kissing him where we can C her!" Then Mom stood and watched 4 a while and told me this wasn't as good as the telenovelas she likes 2 watch on cable.

I know Liz is gonna B mad when she reads this, abt the spying. I'm sorry, Liz, I know I acted like a brat, and again I don't even know what came over me! Hey, 2 make it up 4 U I'll buy U this book that just came in2 the store, The Cat Whisperer. MayB it'll help w/Shiims.

Apes

3 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April,

    I am starting to think maybe I shouldn't believe you when you say you couldn't help yourself. But it sounds like Mom couldn't help herself either, and Mom is perfect, so probably you're right, there was some invisible force making you watch me kiss Paul.

    I don't really understand though. My memory is foggy, but I think I can remember that back during the wild days of my romance with Anthony, I would kiss him in front of the garage because no one inside the house could see if we did it (kissed) there. But now you can see from your bedroom window? I'm confused.

    Liz

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, liz, mom an' i actually saw u thru one of the windows @ the front of the house, on the 1st floor, not fr. my bedroom window. u r rite, if u an' paul had been standing by the garage, we wdn't have been able 2 c u thru the windowz. but 4 sum reason, u were just, like, rite in front of the house. mom even sed, "wow, liz sure is giving us a perfect view." then she like really stared. i think u r rite that sum force was really getting us that day.

    hello, chriswab. i don't really know german, but willkommen!

    apes

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April,

    I guess I got confused. Since Paul's car was there, I thought I was near the garage. Wow. I guess I have been away from home for too long!

    Well, I had better get used to this crazy Big Smoke car culture again because I have to go see Gordon about buying a car! And it is really important that I don't let him know I don't know anything about cars. I need him to think I am going to drive a hard bargain. (Drive! Get it?! Stick out your tongue and laugh already!) Also, I might see Anthony there. I haven't seen him in person since last summer and I don't want my first re-impression I make on him to be that I am an idiot who pays too much for a used car.

    That reminds me--I might want to borrow my red dress from you. I might want to wear it to Gordon's auto dealership when I go.

    Liz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home