April's Real Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I Dunno

Lawrence called to find out what was taking Liz so long to get to work. I told him I didn't know. After Gordo called from his car, I figured it wouldn't be much longer before they got to the landscaping place. Lawrence said, "Gordo, huh? What'd he do, detour to his new house and give Liz the grand tour?" We both laughed. But then Lawrence said, "No, I'm serious!" Is this something Gordo's been doing a lot lately? Cuz wdn't it not make sense for them to stop if Liz has to get to work? Oh, I dunno.

For some reason, Mom an' Mike keep telling Liz stuff about Anthony. Anthony's new (Gordo's old) house, Anthony's baby, Anthony's mustache, Anthony's sensible shoes. Liz says "That's great, but what's your point?" Then they get kinda shifty. "He's off-limits, you know. Married," says Liz, and they give her that pitying look they both get on their faces. You know the one that makes you want to give that face a smack?

I bought some cute low-rise short-shorts to wear at the farm, but I hid them so Mom wouldn't take 'em away. Or worse, make me wear leggings under them. You've gotta be a little sneaky in this house, my peeps.

Apes out
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character/cast list has been updated.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, really! What is it with this Anthony business? Seems like the whole town is trying to turn Breath-From-Lizard into Little Lizzie Homewrecker. Must be a real picnic for Thérèse, living in a town where the whole population is conspiring to destroy her marriage.

    Josephus Rex Imperator

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oui, I went to school with la Thérèse, et she was la sweetest little girl, but maintenant, whenever I see her, she is, how you say, all tense and worried about le husband and la ex-girlfriend from le high school. Someone keep sending him les sexy .gif and .jpg photos of la Liz in e-mail from le secret account. Poor Thérèse, she call me to cry and cry.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    i know, jri, can u imagine what kinda hell wd break loose if anthony were married 2 liz an' every1 were trying to break 'em up so t. cd marry him? esp. right after they had a new baby?

    ghislaine, that's rilly scary about the pix. i don't even wanna think about who might be doin' that. i guess t. had no idea what she was getting herself in2, huh?

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sick of people trying to push me toward Anthony! "Anthony this, Anthony that! Anthony is so great! Anthony is such a great dad. Anthony is so non-threatening." All I want to say is, "If I wanted a woman, I'd become a lesbian!" Okay, okay I know that's crude, but come on! Seriously now! Anthony is just not for me anymore. If we were going to work out, we'd still be together. Right?

    I think Mom has been playing subliminal messages in my sleep because I do have these overwhelming urges to visit Anthony!

    Really I just want to move on 'an find myself a nice hunk to marry, or a morsel or something like that.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    liz, that wd explain what mom was doing w/that old reel2reel tape machine. scary!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home