April's Real Blog

Monday, July 11, 2005

Band Drama

There goes Becky tryin' to save me from myself! "Don't let me interrupt anything!" Yeah, I guess Gerald an' I were getting a little, um, carried away.

Then Gerald finally gives Becks her props for the song after avoidin' her all night. Better late than never, Ger! An' listen to what a perfectionist she is, tellin' us her song was just "okay" and she can do better. Girl's got some drive, doesn't she?

But then Becks really drops a bomb on us. See, I kinda just figured she didn' tell us about her song cuz it was a surprise, not cuz she didn' want 4Evah to play at the ceremony. Right now this feels kinda like gettin' my face slapped! Tune in for more dram, peeps!

Apes out

7 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess you'll be glad to go home when I get there eh Apes?

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    yeah, no joke, i'm gonna need a change of scene, liz!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    listen, Apes, the music teach asked me to sing at grad. I wuz in voice lesson one day an' I sang the song I wrote for her an' she gave my name to the Grad Committee. Just cuz we're in a band together doesn't mean we're always gonna get asked to do stuff together. I didn't say anything cuz I wanted to surprise y'all. Also, I figured it would be a lot easier if I didn't have to hurt your feelings by telling you the Grad Comm only wanted me.

    Like, what the hell was I supposed to do?

    Becks

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    i can c what ur sayin'. i'm probably goin' to overreact an' freak out a bit, i kinda feel that comin' on. i wanna stop myself, but sometimes it feels like, i dunno, someone else is controllin' what i say an' do. someone kinda freaky an' dysfunctional. i'm hopin' to get over it soon so we can be cool again!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can...I...play...with...your...cat...Liz?

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sure Shannon! As soon as she is feeling more secure you can. But she does scratch an' claw if you don't pet her the way she likes. An' duct tape may be necessary if you want to dress her up.

    It's great that you want to play with her. I really think it's important to expose her to as many diverse people as possible.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That would...be fun! But...I don't...know why you...call me...a diver...I don't even...know...how to swim?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home