April's Real Blog

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Don't Hurry, Liz!

I know I told you in my March letter that Gerald an' I are trying to be "just friends", but I kinda forgot all that at the dance. First we do all these dances, an' next thing I know we're out in the hallway makin' out. I just hope Liz doesn't catch us an' tell Mom. Be cool, Liz!

Becky gots lots of attention at the dance! Kids who barely talked to her the whole time we went to that school were suddenly comin' up to her to tell her how cool an' talented she is. Duncan kept shootin' her dirty looks an' mumblin' under his breath whenever some1 came over to give her some props. Duncan's been my friend forever (insert 4-Evah joke here) an' I luv him, but he's gotta chill!

I'll give ya all more deets soon, tho I have a feeling I'm goin' off on a tangent tomorrow.

Smoochy Apes out
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regular posters, please read this thread and let us know what you think.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dunc is just mad 'cause he asked me 2 go roadside with him an' i told him i don't do it with foobs.

    Apes, follow my lead an' don't go roadside with a dork like Gerald. U can do much much better. U R practically married 2 him, U have been dating so long. That is LAME. U must be free so U can meet all the cool guys in high school.

    LYLAS, Becks.

    P.S.--If you can't control yourself, at least use a condom so you don't catch Gerald cooties.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    Becks, U R so Y's, an' my mind tells me U R rite, but I'm so weak sometimes! Oh, well, mayB there'll B sum cute boyz near my Aunt Bev's farm to help take my mind off Gerald.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am shaking so hard! I just got a royal reaming from Mom. "Liz! Look at all this cat hair everywhere!" "Liz look what your cat did" "Liz are you so stupid that you left your bedroom door open?" "You are going to clean every bit of this mess up young lady!" And that wasn't even the worst of it. I am having terrible flash backs to my childhood, and it is now that I remember why I wanted to teach so far away! Anyway, I just had to get out of the house. I'm just not feeling right at the moment. I'm sorry Apes if I pick you up a little early, and for any behavior I may exhibit at finding you innocently kissing Gerald. I'm just not feeling like myself at the moment.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    liz, i can totally imagine mom freakin' out like that! i might be able to save ur butt, tho. for fun, i put some webcams in the hallway. . . . we can check my puter when we get back an' find out what really happened.

    if i get pissy over kissus interruptus, pls also 4give me--y'kno how it is!

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I...wish...I...could...go...to...a...dance. But...I...have...to...go...to...bed...at...8.

    April...will...you...tell...me...what...kissing...is...like?

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    Wow, Shannon, yer ma might even B worse than mine. Has she always made U go to bed at 8, or did she start doin' that after U got lost at the mall?

    Kissin' is hard to describe, but it's way better than chewin' gum or eatin' ice cream.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I...like...ice...cream!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    everyone loves ice cream, shan, but i think you mighta missed my point. never mind, ask ur mom to get some ice cream. I hear it's on sale this week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home