April's Real Blog

Friday, July 01, 2005

Rebecca McGuire Takes the Spotlight

Gerald seems kinda mad about Becks takin' the stage to sing at grad. Maybe cuz he thought 4Evah coulda played as a group? Well, there's not too much more to say about this right now. Wait an' see what happens. . . .

An' yeah, even I'm tired of hearin' me talk about grad, grad, grad, all grad all the time. I guess next thing ya know it'll be farm, farm, farm. But I'll try to mix things up a bit. Maybe Aunt Bev can give me some dirt on Dad.

By the way, do you ever have a weird feeling you're being exploited? An' that's not even how I'm dressed for grad. Not only that, but some of those pics look like they're from when I was like four or five. WTF? And those 4/5 pics would be bad enough without the one where it looks like I'm makin' out with Dad. Am I supposed to be that excited about kindergarten grad?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What do you expect, April? Becky is one of those spoiled only children. Even worse she's from a divorced family--you know how kids from divorced families turn out. Plus she's not a Patterson.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    Oh, hi, Ma--nuthin' to see here, move right along, I'm gonna go do my chores now.

    [chanting to myself]go to ur happy place, go to ur happy place. . . .[/chanting]

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol! got ya, apes! it was really me the whole time. :) why r u so scared of your mom?

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    Ya got me, Gerald, lol!

    She's, well. . . . She's my mom! Ever notice how the dogs are afraid of her?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home