April's Real Blog

Friday, July 15, 2005

No, Liz, that's just. . . . well, no.

Omigah, Liz, what I need is some perspective, y'know, from a kinda neutral source, to let me know if I'm freakin' out too much over the Becky stuff or if I have a point, or whatev. What I don't need is some lame punchline that's not even a pun, and so like sumthin' Mom or Dad would say right b4 waiting for us to LOL over how hifrigginlarious they are. So, just no.

Maybe after Liz pauses for the laugh that's never coming from me, she'll get around to sayin' sumthin' helpful? I dunno, let's wait an' see.

NEway, to take our minds off this for a bit, look at this "coloring page" featuring Becks an' me when we were littles. See, Becks, they're not just embarrassing and exploiting me, but sharin' the joy!

TTYL, Apes

6 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I...don't get...it. I thought...inflated...things float. What's an...ego? Is it...like those...things you...and...Becky put...in your...shirts?

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    see, shan, u r makin' more sense than liz right now. inflated things float, but the big funny is s'posed to b that egos are an exception. u mite be wonderin' y that's funny. don't bother, cuz it's not!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well let me finish my sentance Apes. "...there's more than one person in this car that has one!" There is an angry voice in my head which is making me say that, but you have to agree it's kinda true. Anyway, aren't you Becky's friend? Can't you just be happy for her success? (the angry voice continues to say) If you're always this "supportive", no wonder she's always so "defensive" of her success. Besides, as Mom would say, "she's coming from a family where parents are divorcing, there aren't a lot of postives in her life." You'd think she gets enough negativity, the last person she needs it from is you. Don't be such a selfish twit Apes, it's not always all about you!

    Yes, that's what I'd like to say, but really all you're going to get from me right now is lame advice that I'll claim is sage wisdom from being in Mtigwigipiggi. Really, even though we've been in the car a few days, my head is really still reeling from being chewed out by Mom about the house.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    wow, liz, that gives me a lot 2 think about. i'll try an' give it some more thought, but in the car i'll prolly say sumthin' really lame, 2. maybe the new-car smell gordo sprayed in there is givin' us some dain bramage?

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apes, i just want u 2 know that i won't hold all the mean stuff u r saying about me against u. i know u are just in shock. Bcuz i m a good friend, i will try 2 b understanding. now u should try 2 b happy for me.

    beckster

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    thanx, becks. i think we r all in a bad sitch where no 1 is really wrong but we also can't help feelin' bad about things, y'know? i'm tryin' not to b such a butt, really i am!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home