April's Real Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Long Way Home

You're probably wonderin' what happened between Beckers' tellin' us the band's not good enough for her an' Liz suddenly drivin' the rest of us home. OK, so we're all standin' there, not knowin' what to say, Duncan kinda groaning in the back. Then this fat guy in an undershirt and faded jeans comes in an' yells "is Becky McGuire here"? So she follows him out an' we all run after her, cuz I think we were all figuring he must be one of her mom's boyfriends, but it turned out she'd called a taxi.

After Becks pulls off, I'm like, "what now", an' Gerald's like, "let's think about sumthin' else", an' he puts his arm around me. Jus' then, I see Liz drivin' up in the CrevASSe. After I tell Liz that the party's pretty much over, Gerald's like, "Liz, could I hitch a ride?" an' she's all, OK. Then Dunc is like, "Oh, if he's gettin' a ride then so am I". Liz of course makes sure they call their moms. NEway, Gerald wants 2 kiss a bit in the backseat, which, with my big sis drivin', well, that's a bit ew, but I want to take my mind off this band stuff. But u know what? Everytime I look up, I notice Duncan STARING at us in the rearview, which besides bein' all yuck is kinda awkward to do from the passenger's seat. Maybe we shoulda taken up Liz on that pizza after all.

That's all for now.

10 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    an' they call me roadside! geez apes, if u keep letting gerald talk u into doing sex things, u are gonna end up preggers in grade 9!

    don't let duncan watch, no matter what u do. turns out he watched me an' jeffo when we were having our private time an' he's the one who told every1.

    becks

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    omg, becks, that explains the creepee starin'! do u think duncan only wanted 2 ride w/us so he cd watch? cuz ew!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok no one is doing anything in the back of the car while I'm driving. Remember. I am a teacher. I have eyes in the back of my head.

    April, you and I need to have a talk.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    ok, liz, jus' b kewl an' don't tell ma NEthing. u know she'd freak!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo apes, less talkin' and more hair strokin' if u know what i mean.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, what he sed, 'cept, cudya lean forward a bit so it's EZer 2 see you? thanx.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April? April?

    How do you work this goddamn thing?

    April?

    Iris?

    Goddammit.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April, dear, don't mind your Grampa. He was trying to figure out how to make coffee. Coffee. With the computer? I don't know. Well, take care.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    Hm. 3Evah. But can Dunc sing?

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    course i can sing! i can do NEthing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home