April's Real Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Decision: Paul Wins!

Over coffee, Liz told Mike an' Dee abt her return trip:
I was going 2 take the bus home, but Paul offered 2 drive me 2 White River. Then, Warren called & wanted 2 fly me from there 2 Toronto. Paul wanted me 2 meet his family B4 I left 4 Toronto...But Warren was there, w8ing 4 me. Introducing the 2 guyz was awkward. When they shook hands, it was so formal. As if they were rivalz.
So, then Dee was all, "Well Rn't they?" & Lizzie was, like, "No. Paul has already won." Which, I guess, is all v. awwwwww sweet & everything, but Y cdn't Liz have been so clear w/these guyz in the 1st place? This wd've helped avoid the awkward, eh? Or, Liz, did U only just decide this during the ride, w/Paul saying he was falling in luv w/U? Like until then, it cda been either guy, & U'd been ready 2 let 'em duke it out? Geez. But! Lemme tell ya. I am soooooo glad Anthony hasn't "won". Sorry, Anth, if U R reading this. Well, actually, no, I'm not sorry, after the way U played sicko mindgames w/my sis after yr fake rescue. U really R an arse!

Alex, I can hardly w8 4 our shopping! I have so much more fun shopping w/out my Mom. Big surprise, I know!

Apes

P.S. Becks, wd U believe Jeffo has started leaving me voicemailz asking me 2 get U 2 reconsider? El freako!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    alex & i r @ the mall now. man, i can't believe he followed alex 2 the busstop like that, all "april's friend, u hafta help me!" we r @ the food court now, having sum coffee & making fun o' foobs. (not so's they can hear us, tho.) i don't know what i was thinkin' when i criticized becks 4 doin' this last yr. it's hella fun!

    apes

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    alex nearly fell outta her chair when i told her anthony's only 24, just like liz. it's that mboro premature aging we're alwayz talkin' abt.

    we bot sum cute clothez & now we r @ the sports memorabilia store. alex is all, "this is a dangerous place 4 me, april!"

    apes

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    lol! he'll have 2 buy his own! i'm glad he liked the shirt. i m sure ger will like the top u helped me pick out. :)

    btw, liz sez she planz 2 yell @ anthony 4 goin' all psycho on u!

    apes

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    lol! go rangers! (they have a nicer jersey. :) )

    apes

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    tell him u r doing a "comfort" dance. not a "happy" dance. ;)

    apes

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Kimmi!

    No hard feelings. I understand passionate feelings much better now since my 'rents went away 4 the holidays w/o me an' Beckers dumped me I dunno y. Im staying @ Mr. Malkmus' place as of 2nite. But I hafta go home 1X day 2 feed Falstaff an' Faustus there food is disgusting an' scoop there icky litter box. April used 2 go w/ me when I was staying w/ her 'rents 'cos she likes pets mayB u cld come 2morrow nite?? Do u like cats? 7 pm???

    MCDunC XXX 000 <3 <3 <3

    p.s. Dont worry abt lipstix my mom has lots. An' I no where my 'rents keep the Bajan rum.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home