April's Real Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2005

::yawn:: Xmas cards

Yeah, so Mom and Dad got Xmas cards. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz. Oh, w8, where was I? Mom got this schmoopy look on her face this morning & took all the cards down fr. the mantel 2 read them all, even tho she already had read 'em when they 1st arrived. There was a letter that made her LOL, & another that made her cry. The 1 that made her cry sed "and we'll always remember her with love and affection." It was fr. some1 named Bernard. Dad got a schmoopy look on his face, 2, & sat down w/Mom 2 look @ the cards & letters w/her. Mom was all, "Christmas...it's the one time U realize how many ppl U know!" & then her thot bubble was all, "...& how much they mean 2 U!"

Well, 1 good thing abt the hols is that Mom sed, "April, since it's Xmas, I guess I can get in2 the spirit & 4give U yr indescretions. But consider yrself on probation, yung ladee!"

Well, happy hols 2 all my peeps! Thanx 4 being U all yr long! Becks, I don't know who yr Auntie Arlene's new "friend" cd B. Can I get a hint? Wd I know her thru Liz? Mike? My 'rents? Guitar class? Bridge of the Starship Enterprise?

Apes

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    :)

    i'll show u my prezziez when u & eva come by 2morrow. she sed u guyz cd stop over around noon? i got a lil sumthin' 4 eva.

    ger & i xchanged gifties this afternoon. i'll show u what he gave me when i c u! :)

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home