April's Real Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Paul has a hovermobile, too!

Liz tellz me that Paul's car hoverz ovr the road just like a Patterson car! Amazing, eh? Well, if U read last nite's comments, U'll C Paul wrote a sweet lil message about what happed after Liz was thinkin' "hummina hummina", as I reported 2 U yesterday. I've also heard sum deets fr. Liz:
So, Paul goes, "You're blushing. Did I say something stupid?" And I told him "No." So, he went on, "Look, I know we haven't been seeing each other long, but--I'm just going to come right out and...say it. Elizabeth...I'm...crazy about you." Suddenly, all I wanted to do was kiss him! I pictured myself grabbing the fur collar from his matching jacket (our jackets match!) and kissing him. But then, I pictured a horrific accident! So, I said, "Then, pull over." Paul asked, "What? Why?!" And I replied, "Because it's hard to kiss while you're driving."
Altogether now: Awwwwwww!

So, I'm already regretting turning Mom back in2 her usual Mom self. Did I do the wrong thing, peeps? I luvved Elly v.2. Every1 did! But every man who saw her luvved her soooooo much, her Patterson allure was getting dangerous. Please tell me I did the rite thing. Cuz having a red potato-nose face yellin' @ me non-stop has me feeling v. v. sorry I did. . . . what I did. Yo, I just can't say it. I mean, I didn't actually do NEthing. @ least, I didn't go thru w/NEthing, but I had 2 make thingz look realistic. I had 2 make my Mom think I was on the edge of going roadside. All I'll say is that in her yelling, Mom sed, "And besidez, U don't want ugly callouses on yr knees!"

Well, Becks, @ least U did a faboo job w/yr singing. Every1 was talkin' abt how smart Dr. Duncan was 2 hire U. Of course, whenev sum1 sed "Dr. Duncan", Dunc was all, "No, really, call me 'McDunC'", LOL! Jeremy, Alex, I M so glad U 2 finally got the better of Bobby last nite. I had no idea he had such a nasty side 2 him, yo. I guess thinking he had a real d8 w/a pretty girl made him go loco, eh?

Apes

P.S. Becks, there was a message from Mary Worth on our machine. She sed she viewed the tape U gave her, the 1 w/me playing the harp, & she's decided my harp playing is "quite luvly", even if I don't appreciate the appeal of horsemeat, and she'd B most pleased 2 have me accompany U @ that party. Pretty l8-notice of her, but cube that I get 2 go!

14 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    aw, alex, i wdn't encourage bobby if i were u! remember, he didn't wanna listen 2 u when u tried 2 xplain u have a bf! besidez, i saw him totally hitting on stacey lubrigger, & he was all, "yeah, i dumped alex love cuz i'm, like, not ready 2 settle down w/just 1 laydeeeeeeee!" all slimy-like.

    apes

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh, man. Blogger 8 my post. Again.

    NEway, my eBay auction closed this am an' Im getting $2200 4 my Xbox360. Sum d00d fr Brampton 1 the auction. Im meeting him @ Horny T @ noon. Im going 2 buy a new jacket @ Old Navy an' put the rest of the $ in my 'rents account @ the Mboro Credit Union w/ all of the $ Rebeccah paid me 4 her gigs. Then mayB my 'rents will start speaking 2 me. Its weird 2 eat @ a table w/ ppl who pretend yr not there.

    Im not going 2 skool NEmore. My 'rents 4got 2 tell the skool Id b there an' hanging w/ Shannons computer bf is creeping me out.

    L8r.

    p.s. Sorry yr moms back 2 normal but I didnt rilly c much difference. Both yr moms like me alot and cant cook. But I dont think yr normal mom wld of given me a Razr fone and paid 4 my drycleaning.

    p.p.s. Ger, do u want yr uniform back or shld I throw it out.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    dunc, that's gd news abt yr xbox! i hope yr 'rents hurry up & 4give u. ignoring u is so not cube!

    u r rite, both versionz of my mom like(d) u a lot. tho the "new mom" told me she thot u had a gr8 future as a rapper. & the rap musik we kidz r listening 2 is the poetry of our timez. go fig.

    apes

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    u guyz r shopping 4 prezziez 4 me? so cube! i got prezziez 4 u guyz when "good elly" took me shopping. ::sigh::

    apes

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, evry1! I met up w/ the d00d @ Horny T. He gave me 2 $1000 an' 2 $100 bills. I never saw $1000 bills b4 they have Queenie on them an' there a weird pink purple colour.

    So I just got a cube new jacket @ Old Navy an' Im on my way 2 the Mboro Credit Union. I think my 'rents will b ok w/ me now.

    Beckers an' Ger, sorry I didnt c yr message in time. I guess lunch is ovah an' u r back in classes. Or r u cutting? If u r cutting, Ill b @ Pizza Pizza 4 lunch when Im dun @ the Credit Union. Prolly abt 2 pm.

    L8r.

    p.s. Ger, that Drew d00d talks weird but I think a flit boys a d00d who rilly, rilly likes other d00ds if u no what I mean.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh, man. Im in trbl. Again. Mr. Malkmus @ the Credit Unions called the police an' my 'rents. Got 2 go. L8r, I hope.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh, man. Luggie just came in the door. Im so boned.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    oh, no, dunc! :(

    apes

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, 'dee'! i just got off the phone w/liz. i read her yr comment & she asked me 2 tell u, "thank u 4 yr concern, but i will handle my relationships in my own way. take care!"

    apes

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh, man. The $1K bills were fake. My dad was all freaked that I didnt no that they havent made $1K bills since 2001 'cos of the money launderers an' I embarassed him in front of his staff. I dunno I guess I shld of nown that 'cos my dad likes 2 talk abt money laundering so much. Luggie says hell check the fone # I had 4 the d00d an' the cameras @ Horny T but I dont think Luggies going 2 try v. hard 4 me. So I only got $200 4 my Xbox360 that rilly sux.

    My 'rents r changing all there pws so I cant get in2 there accounts again. Not that I had 2 use there passwords they were always logged in. Oh, man. My dad just found out that my moms IM name is hottbajanmama and now there fiting again.

    L8r. The fone just rang an' my dads calling me.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    dunc, i m so sorry that guy ripped u off like that. :(

    apes

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh ****. My dad says Luggie just foned an' my dad has 2 take me 2 the station 4 questioning. My dads foned my lawyer an' hes meeting us there. More bills 4 MCDunce.

    Xmas rilly, rilly sux.

    L8r. MayB alot l8r.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    we r @ the party. dunc has finished setting up, & mrs. worth is abt 2 make a speech. gotta go!

    apes

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh, man. Luggie charged me w/ 2 counts of personation w/ intent 4 pretending 2 b my dad when I cancelled the plane tickets an' when I sold my Xbox360. I cldnt blieve my luck when Luggie nevah asked me how I met the Brampton d00d. I guess that stoopid Luggie thot of it aft an' foned my dad an' asked him an' my dad told Luggie all abt the eBay account an' all abt the plane tickets 2 as a xtra bonus. Thanks, dad. I wasnt @ the station long aft all 'cos my lawyer told me not 2 answer any questions.

    So my dads the Crown witness against me. An' my 1st Court d8 is Jan. 3. We rnt supposed 2 come back fr Barbados til Jan 7. My mom is rilly pissed @ my dad abt the charges an' my moms still pissed @ my mom abt her IM name. They were yelling so much @ each other that they 4got 2 yell @ me or ground me or NEthing. I hope there asleep when I get home fr the Worth gig.

    L8r, mayB.

    p.s. Beckers, I only think of this when u r performing, so Ill tell u here that 2morrows the last day of skool b4 break. I dont think u hafta worry 'cos yr moms away. An' Ger cld always get a note fr his dad that he has 2 stay home an' j/o 4 health reasons or sumthing. Ill b in classes 'cos Luggies says hes going 2 check 2 c if Im attending skool an' Id rather b there than home w/ my 'rents NEway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home