April's Real Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dee FINALLY said it!!!

So, picture this: Dee washing dishes, Liz drying. Dee being all, "So, U came home by helicopter.--How cool is that!" & Liz being like, "Very." Dee:" Tell me abt yr pilot, Liz.--Does he still drop in?" Liz: "He's very nice, Deanna, & he likes me a lot. But, he works all over the country. How can U have a relationship w/sum1 who's never there?" Dee: "Good question." Now, what's that thing U'd totally want Dee 2 say next? But U've given up hope on her actually saying? Well, she actually did! "Try being married 2 a writer!" Now, picture Michael standing behind Dee & Liz w/a st00pid look on his face. Like, "D'oh! Who, innocent, brilliant-writer meeeeee?" LOL!!!!!

Liz sez that when Dee asked her question abt Liz arriving by helicopter, Dee's head looked really, really weird. Like misshapen, w/the top & back of her head like, stretched up, and her face, like condensed! But it only, like, lasted for a second.

In other news, Liz, lose the bun! It's true, Mom can still make me wear he uggo ponytail, but Liz! U can let yr hair down!

Ger & I R meeting @ the skating rink @ 3, then we're gonna catch a movie @ the mall. Ger, I have on the gorgeous cashmere sweater Becks gave me. W/the Wonderbra U gave me! I think U'll like the results!

Apes out

7 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Becky! You there? What do you say we get together again for a little holiday magic? I just realized I really do love you.

    Jeffo

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    y wd she get 2gether w/u, jeffo? so u can break her heart again?

    apes

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't listen to April, Becky! I made a terrible mistake when I let you go. Let's go for a nice drive in my hot sportscar and see what happens.

    Jeffo

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    oh, i'm sorry 2 hear abt the genetic condition. that really bites!

    yeah, liz hasn't sed much 2 me abt the man thing l8ly either. she thanx me 4 my concern & tellz me she's handling thingz her own way.

    2 bad mike didn't have, like, a warning label on him b4 u got married!

    apes

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dang! I tried paying Becky a surprise visit, but some big, scary-looking wench chased me off with a shotgun!

    Becky, when you're ready to kiss an' makeup, lemme know. Still have the same cell #!

    Jeffo

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    fun day! after ger & i skated a while, we went & saw king kong @ the multi. since becks was @ the rink w/her new guy friend, we ended up kinda dbl d8ing. becks is rite, the guy is v. v. handsum. he & ger totally bonded ovr hockey. the 4 of us also did pizza after kong.

    alex, i know what u mean abt the boredom. wanna go shopping 2morrow? i have sum xmas $ 2 spend!

    apes

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    c u then, alex! :)

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home