April's Real Blog

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Everybody wants something!

So, after English class Tuesday, I was headed off 2 the washroom, & Ger was all, "Where R U going?" & I was all, "Washroom." He had this look like he wanted 2 follow me in, but he didn't. Phew! So, like, I'm in there obsessing abt the stoopid, abnormal zits, thinking, "My face still looks awful...I wish it would clear up." (I hate when those ellipses show up in my thots. English teacher wd not approve!) Then, I'm thinking, "I am so gross-looking rite now. Gross, disgusting and..." Just then, I noticed a girl I don't know, coming out of a stall &, like, staring. I'm like, "What R U looking @" An' shes, "Nothing." Then as she's leaving, she has this thot bubble ovr her head, "I'm so skinny. I wish I had a figure like she has!" So, it's like the Zit Remedy sang in their famous song. "Everybody wants something, they never give up!" I felt kinda bad, cuz I didn't think she was 2 skinny @ all! She's like just rite.

Well, Ger & I made up yesterday and we have a d8 this coming Fri nite, dinner @ Luigi's. He's feeling bummed abt his brother, like how his 'rents seem 2 favour him when all he ever seemz 2 do is play basketball w/Chuck Cunningham and punch Ger in the stomach. And it's Ger who triez so hard 2 B a good son. 'Rents R insane, peeps!

Becky's mom did a special spell 4 Howard. He's still a dog, but kissing his true luv is supposed 2 transform him back 2 human form. Now Becks has 2 get peeps 2 kiss this big shaggy Newfie dog!

Alex an' Jeremy R both in2 that show Lost. I've nevr seen it, so I'm way lost (not a pun!) myself when I hear peeps talkin' abt stuff that happs on the show. But that's OK, it's cube that they can watch it 2gether &, like, complain abt how it's been going this season.

Paul an' Liz had an interesting dinner w/unwelcome Billy Strongblood & Yulanda jumpin' in. I hope Liz writes in soon and lets us know what happed when she & Yulanda stepped aside 2 have a talk!

Apes

P.S. I can't believe it's December already! Stay tuned 4 my post on the monthly letters!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So when Jeremy asked me over to watch LOST I thought he watched the show ... Because, who doesn't watch LOST. Well apparently a lot of people, it's gotta be a Canadian thing. So anyhow, I introduced Jeremy to LOST.

    It's a good thing the first five minutes of every episode is typically a recap of last weeks or totally pointless because I was able to explain to Jeremy what happened thus far -- I'm not sure if he got it all because this is the second season and everything is tied together and I had to talk really fast to get it all in in five minutes -- and then, of course, the first five minutes of this episode wasn't filled with pointless so I was watching the episode and explaining at the same time. You remember when I first started posting to your Blog and you said you saw me on another website and I said you're a funny girl, that's why I like you? Well you were right, that was me ... I guess in the process of telling him about what he's missed in the previous episodes I was tellin' him about this website I visit. I don't know, I think he got them confused because, like, he was saying, "So are they going to show Ana's, you know, in this episode because if they are I should make sure my mom's not going to come in the room." I was like, "What? No! This is ABC, network. They're not going to, where did you get the idea that they were going to show Ana's ... You-know-what!?" He was even more confused and said, "Well you said, 'Lost Season II Continues: Ana-Lucia's (you-know-what) Up Close & Personal' and about the sponge bath and stuff," and I said, "That was last episode! They panned in so close to her, you-know-what, that it practically had a speaking part! I think it was in the credits." And then he said, "Oh I wish I saw last weeks episode, did you tape it?" Gawd! Boys!

    So then the episode ended and I stood up and I was like, "This is not even how low Ana-Lucia's pants are!" and I scrunched down my pants to, like, below my belly button and Jeremy yells, "ALEX'S (you-know-what)" and I looked down thinking I pushed my pants down lower than I thought and I said, "THAT'S NOT MY (you-know-what)! That's my belly button!" And Jeremy was like, "Oh. Maybe next episode?" and I was thinkin' "Gawd, boys!" so I grabbed a wet sponge that was in the living room for some unknown reason and started chasing Jeremy around yelling, "It’s time for your sponge bath Sawyer!" Jeremy didn't realize I was teasin' and it really took me a long time to catch him. When I said, "It was a great episode wasn't it. And see, Kate was carin' for Sawyer just like I said. Did you notice that Ana-Lucia was hardly in the episode and it was a great episode. Her, you-know-what, only had a distant shot. Do you want your sponge bath now?"

    Then his mom walked in and sent me home ... She threw the sponge at me while I was leaving. Do you think I should return it since it's hers?

    Alex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home