April's Real Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Mike's stupid party is 2nite

So, even tho all this stuff I'm telling U abt happed last week, when Ger reminded me abt band practice on "Saturday," he really meant 2day rather than a wk ago. But NEway, I was waving 'bye 2 Shannon an' told him I hafta B back home by 6 2nite cuz I'm babysitting the littlez while Mike has his "ZOMG published-book guy" party. Ger was all, "Whoa! --U're not invited?!" And I was all, "Yeah, I was--but it's all older ppl, so I mite as well make sum green." And Ger was like, "U're gonna B home all alone? Hey... after the kiddies fall asleep, we cd practice!" And I was like, "Practice what?" And Ger planted a big ol' kiss on my mouth. Oh, and BTW, we were holding hands as we walked down the hall 2gether. So, remember that time in a monthly letter when I sed that stuff abt how Ger and I didn't kiss or hold hands in public? LOLz, I prolly had U goin' there 4 a while, eh?

Oh, and even tho the party will B 2nite, I prolly won't B able 2 find out what happs there until Monday morning. U know how Sundays R w/my fam: We don't call 'em "Now 4 sumthing completely different Sundays" 4 nuthin'.

Apes

P.S. Liz, if U really think Mom will let U an' Anthony cage me, U really R stupid! Mom mite get aggro'ed w/me an' all, but she's never going 2 let the world think she's "that mom"--the one who let her batshit-crazy, lard-butt spinster daughter cage her teenager. MayB U need 2 go back on thoze antidepressant meds U stole fr Gramps! (But NOT the stool softener!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liz,

    Honestly, I'm pretty peeved that April is getting more action in her school hallway than I've gotten in the last three years. How about an oubliette?

    Anthony

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    yes, drop liz down an oubliette, that's a faboo idea, anthony! hey, if u do, i'll help u find a new gf who puts out!!!

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home