April's Real Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

U Can Haz Flashbacks

But U prolly don't want 'em. Me, neither. I won't bother U w/the icky story abt Mom finding young Mike's used-gum horde on his bed post, but not his sooper-seekrit used-gum stash on his dresser. Yuck.

Eva and I found Duncan in TO. He's in a squat that's across the street from Mike's old building, which Weed now owns, in that mysterious neighbourhood that's not Rosewood or the Beaches. Oddly, Zenia's staying in the squat, 2. There's a story, there, but I haven't gotten it yet cuz the squatters had a big panic thinking there was abt 2 B a raid. Turned out instead that Weed was trying 2 cook eggs and set off the smoke alarm. Apparently, he installed xxtra-loud ones.

Apes

Edit: Yesterday was my three-year bloggoversary, and I 4got all abt it cuz of the flashback boredom. Whee!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I read the strip I had this song running through my head. I can't tell which is more annoying: the flashbacks or the song. I chews (augh! badpunitis is contagious!) the strip (comic, not gum).

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    erg, sorry abt that, patrickrsghost. @ least the ppl who drink coffee w/my mom @ lilliput's r complaining abt all the flashbacks. mayB that'll convince her 2 stop them. mayB.

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home