April's Real Blog

Saturday, August 02, 2008

And now we're on "HOME" again

Liz is here. She just told me abt a recent convo she had w/Anthony, and I was gonna write abt it here, but as soon as she saw me write my title, she was all, "No, no, no, April! I can tell already you won't do this right! Let me write this." So I'm turning this over 2 Liz again.

Apes

Hello, April's readers. This is Liz. April can't be trusted to tell you my story properly. Or in the nicest colours and fonts. I'm feeling like deep purple today, aren't you? Well, if you're not, that's too bad, and you're a picky-face just like April!

Anyway, Anthony and I were sitting on the steps of his back deck. Frenchy was playing in the yard, with some toys she'd brought outside. Anthony asked me, "Any second thoughts?" And I said, "About getting married? No. I love Françoise, I love your family, and I love you!" Then I said, "I had such a crush on you in high school... and now after all this time, I have another chance." Shut up, April! April is reading this over my shoulder and she said, "Crush in high school? You were always breaking up with him, planning to break up with him, or at least wondering if you could do better. Then you'd only get back together with him after you had a panic attack about being boyfriendless." See what a picky-face? Forget what you think you know about me and Anthony in high school. Now it's "I had a crush on him." Got it? Good.

Anyway, after I said, "I have another chance," Anthony said, "Me too... Another chance." We both avoided the ugly subject of his first marriage. Then I said, "No more running way. No more searching for something that was right here in front of me--all along." And Anthony said, "Elizabeth?" Then he threw his arms around me, kissed me, and at the same time, said, "...Welcome home." Isn't that romantic? Shut up, April, it is so! And I don't know how he managed to say that while kissing me, he just DID! Martian! Quit rolling your eyes! I'm gonna tell Mom!

Liz

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since Anthony pretty much already welcomed her home last Christmas AND she knows that he'd eat a bucket of live scorpions were she to ask AND she also knows that he's the only man who'll never make her leave town, I can only assume the Witch of Corbeil is making her say stuff she already believes over and over again for all the people who might have missed it.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    that's gottta b it, dc2. otherwise, y even bother, eh?

    apes

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could you please ask Lizilla to not use colors that contrast with your blog's background? When I came in earlier it damn near gave me a headache, and I think I went blind for a few minutes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home