April's Real Blog

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Liz needed to get away

Liz is already itchy 2 get away from our 'rents, so she & Candace & a bunch of other friends went away 2 hang & party in a lakeside cottage. Liz says Mom acted all shocked when Liz picked up a case of beer for the party. "You shouldn't drink, young lady!" Liz: "But you drink!" Mom: "This isn't about me. It's about you!" So Dad, while secretly winking @ Liz, "confiscated" the beer, only 2 stash it back in2 the trunk for her. Dad can B all kinds of dweeby, but he's cooler than Mom. After having way too much to eat & drink, Liz had a major hangover, but she says it was sooooo worth it!

I'm still not sure why Aunt Bev looked so shocked when I asked if they have video games. But since they've got high-speed internet, I was able 2 find some games online, so it's all good, my friendz. Don't worry, I'm also gonna learn 2 ride a horse & stuff, but sometimes a girl needs 2 unwind & be indoors.

TTYL,

Apes

4 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok so I've been caught. I partied hardy with my friends and not alone. I wanted Mom and a few others to think I was really needing some air and time to myself, after all I'm used to being relativly alone up in the great north. There is a pun in there April, but I refuse to make it. It was nice getting away and not having that sinking feeling that someone is watching me. I have a huge headache right now.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    thanx 4 not making the pun! u know dad or mom wdn't b able 2 resist! i'm glad u had fun.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey that party looked fun did you guyz have any "vitamins"?

    becks

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No. Sorry. Just lots and lots of beer. Those vitamins are bad for you. I don't mean to sound like my mom, but well...they are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home