April's Real Blog

Monday, August 01, 2005

Unaccompanied Minor

Omigah, this is soooooo embarrassing! I hafta wear this "unaccompanied minor" thing on my plane trip to Winnipeg so every1 knows I'm a kid flying alone. So much for my plan to pass myself off as a 19yo on this trip. And Becky made me such a kickass fake ID so I could have some booze. Well, Diet Coke it is. Sigh.

At least I got a chance 2 mess with Mom a bit. U C, I want her 2 think I'm so busy missing Ger & moping, it'll never cross her mind I'm putting on my cute new clothes & meeting those muscly farmboys. Here's what I'm wearing under that "Lil Miss Unaccompanied Minor" outfit:
U like?

BTW, my Mom's forehead seems 2 be shrinking, just like Liz's sometimes does. I guess I'd better not grow out these bangs!

Updates 2 follow. . . .

Apes out

3 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apes, maybe u should try 2 leave at least a little bit 2 the imagination. i hate 2 say it but u look more than roadside or a pole dancer in that--u look like one of those hos on Yonge Street!

    lylas, becks

    miss you already!

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apes. I just hope Mom doesn't start treating me like an "Unaccompanied Minor" while you are gone. You know the whole Empty Nest Syndrom thing.

    Anyway, I've been busy writing my "monthly letter". You know how hard it is to make those "Patterson Worthy" before we submit them to Mom for "editing". I have half a mind to write a little x-rated tale about Warren and I, but I guess I'd rather not give Mom another "hot flash"

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, becks, i miss u 2! do u mean it about the 'kini looking 2 skanky, or is this like the time u made that joke about paris hilton being 2 rich & 2 thin?

    liz, that wd b so funny, but u're right, ma wd then spend an entire nite flappin' her bathrobe & yelling @ u. + u know whatever u write she'll "edit" in something like "it's so great to be home where i can enjoy mom's good cooking and wise advice". ha ha ha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home