April's Real Blog

Monday, July 25, 2005

What Duncan Heard

So, Duncan tells me he just happened to be going by Gordo's garage when he noticed Liz was putting on her helmet an' getting ready to ride the motorcycle. Duncan's never ridden on a motorcycle before, so he wanted to ask her for a ride on the back (he didn't know she can't do that). He heard (swears he didn't eavesdrop) Liz asking Gordo if Anthony is happy, and Gordo saying, well, he loves the baby, house, and work. Duncan says Liz was all, "But what about his wife", and Gordo was all, "He tries to love her". Then Liz got this faraway look of Deep Concern. Dunc was in such a hurry to tell me all this, he never did ask Liz for that ride--he ran over here as fast as he could.

Liz, this sounds soooooo bad! Stay the f. away, I swear! Do your landscaping, call that Dennis guy to go out dancing in "the big smoke", see if you can get Helicopter Walter on his cell. But run, run, run from Anthony!

NEway, Dad and I each had a pint of ice cream while watching Degrassi, but now Dad's being all paranoid, saying Mom cd be back NE minute, so we'd better hide the "evidence".

Later, peeps

April

6 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So there I was, relieved to finally be done with the big "tour" of the town with Gordo. I'm not sure why the tour was necessary. I think it was all just an excuse to get me over to see Anthony. I think Gordo is in cahoots with Mom. Why he would be is beyond me, except maybe he likes Anthony and sees that he's unhappy and wants better for him. But what Gordon doesn't know is that if I were to end up with Anthony I would turn into a bad version of Mom, and do we really need another Elly Patterson in this world?

    Anyway, as I was saying...So we were done with the grand tour and before I can stop myself it slips right out of my mouth. "Is he happy?" I ask. I'm thinking "What do I care if he's happy." But then like it's programmed into me I respond to Gordon's answer with this bomb, "And his wife?". That look of concern you see isn't for Anthony, but for myself. Something is deeply wrong here. I don't want to know about Anthony. Seriously I have no deep feelings for him save for friendship.

    Oh and Duncan you little pervert. I catch you spying around me again I will kick the living "you know what" out of you!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beckers' mom called my mom and I don't know what she said to her, but now I'm grounded. I don't care, 'cause I've been sick all day, anyway. I think it's from that "seafood surprise" with skanky old hot sauce.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    liz, do u think mayB when mom & dad gave gordo $ 4 his biz, mom made him sign something promising 2 do NEthing she asks? mayB that's y he's being so weird!

    dunc, sorry u got sick from the fish. i'm gonna throw out that hot sauce when ma's not looking.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think so April, because if
    that were true I wouldn't be riding the bike. Maybe it has something to do with Mike. You know how badly he wants me back with Anthony. Yech!

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    gd point, liz. mayB mike threatened to write one of his "humor" articles about gordo if he didn't help get you "crazy kids" (as mike wd say) 2gether?

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha ha, got u grounded! u suck!

    becks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home