April's Real Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2006

HA-Ha, Dad!

Mom got in2 1 of thoze outdoor sweeping frenziez that sumtymez make Connie wonder if Mom mite have undiagnosed OCD, sweeping and resweeping the porch, the front path, the sidewalk. Dad after a while was all, "Heh, heh, heh.... a woman's work is never done", all whilst holding a cold beer. Then next thing U know? Dad was the one outside sweeping the porch, his face scrunched in indignation, and neighbourz report that it's not clear that he had a mouth NEmore @ that pt. LOL, Mom an' Dad so deserve ea other, eh?

Man, I M soooooo glad 2 B all dun w/school an' exams, there'z nuthin' like that 1st Sunday where U know U don't hafta go 2 school the next day!

So, Dunc an' Zandra, Howard an' Marjee, how was TO yesterday? Did NE1 run in2 Lawrence an' Nick @ the Pride stuff?

Apes

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ai caramba, April, your Mami has added me to her website! I am just "Luis", just as "Madonna" is simply "Madonna" and "Prince" is simply "Prince". It surprises me that your mother writes of me w/such authority:

    Luis is a new friend of April's and the most recent addition to the teenaged band, 4 Evah, (now known as 4 Evah and Eva.) Luis is a keyboard player and a talented musician who blended in to the band seamlessly.

    I do not think we have yet spoken, even once!

    Luis

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    luis, my mom thinks she has this, like, godlike knowledge an' control of my universe. it's v. v. creepy, but i guess i m pretty used 2 it by now.

    apes

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April, the only thing I'm allowed to say is that Howard met someone. He wants to tell you the rest!

    Marjee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home