April's Real Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Insignificant in a Small World?

Liz told me abt how Paul was all, "Susan Dokis! Look @ U!" And how Susan was all, "I haven't seen U, Paul Wright, since U were 16!" Weird how they were doing this full-name thing. Like imagine if I were all, "Duncan Anderson! I haven't seen U since Eva Abuya was trying 2 molest U during our prom gig last nite, and boy did Zandra Larson not like that one bit", an' so on, like that. NEway, Susan xxplained 2 Liz, "We used 2 get 2gether when our parents took us on the powwow trail." And Liz told me Paul was, like, grinning @ Susan and kinda staring when he sed, "Man, have U ever changed!" Then he put his arm around Liz an' asked, "What R U doing in Mtigwaki?" Boy, has Liz kept her man in the dark, or what? Susan: "I'm taking Elizabeth's teaching position. I was invited to stay 4 a few dayz." Paul was, like,"Well, isn't it a small world!" And Susan sorta smirked when he sed that. "I wonder if it was like yr friend Eva's infamous smirking", Liz told me. NEway, rite after Paul sed that abt it being a small world, Liz was thinking, "He'z rite...I'm starting 2 feel insignificant." I'm kinda surprised she was only just starting @ that pt.

Dunc, I tried giving Eva that talk abt "good touches" vs. "bad touches", but she sorta laffed @ me & went in2 1 of her xxtended cowboy analogiez. So I tried comparing Zed 2 a gunfiter w/a bigger gun an' a faster horse, and that seemed 2 kinda get thru.

Thanx 2 every1 who sed nice thingz abt my bloggoversary!

Apes

6 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Zandra Larson said…

    Thanks, April, for talking to Eva, although I'm sorry you had to resort to the cowboy similes again. I'm trying to get Charles Wallace motivated to work, although your brother's script makes it hard.
    "Charles Wallace, that angel isn't going to write itself out of Act II," I said to him about five minutes ago.
    "Writing make pain," was all he said back.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    no prob, zandra, abt talkin' 2 eva. u get my total sympathy 4 havin' 2 deal w/my bro'z writing. sum ppl end up runnin' out of a rm screaming when they try 2 read his stuff, eh?

    apes

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    OMG, what was in that bloggoversary punch @ the afterparty? My heads still pounding.

    I opened Kimmis letter shes on leave from the Catholic military reform skool 4 the summer 4 good behaviour & shell b home next week.

    L8r. Zed & I r going 2 TO 2 c the Dyke March. Zed thinks I just want 2 c topless women but I also want 2 buy sum toilet paper 4 my friends @ the squat. Its ez 2 get food & clothes when u r living ruff but no1 gives u tp.

    MCDunC

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, all, Howard dragged me to TO for the Pride festivities. He's so pre-occupied checking out all the gorgeous men that I doubt he'll be posting much, if at all, today! Hey, Duncan, maybe we'll see you guys!

    Marjee

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    holy, holy, i have the summer off! i can hardly w8! sister mary ignatius let me borrow her computer to send this!

    kiMMi <3 <3 <3

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    dunc, sorry abt the punch, it was supposta just b normal punch, but i think ger mita spiked it w/mead an' brennevin!

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home