April's Real Blog

Friday, July 21, 2006

Liz and Her Mental Replay Function

So, Liz decided 2 tell me that she ended up wording her e-mail 2 Paul differently after Shiimsa deleted her original one. Go, Shiims! She sed her new version started like, "Dear Paul... I can't tell U how much I miss U. Saying goodbye was awful. I replay our last kiss over and over in my mind." Then she sez she stopped writing and started picturing the kiss. She sez she cd feel she had this, like, worried look on her face. Then she sez she pressed her forehead while closing her eyez an' thinking "Beeep!" Like she was pressing a button there. And then she "replayed" the kiss in her head, and this time, she sez she cd feel she had this look of, like, dumbfounded sumthing-sumthing. I dunno. But who does that? I mean, pressing yr forehead an' thinking "beep" when U wanna picture sumthing that happened. I heard that sumtymez living alone can make ppl xxcentric, I wonder if that's what's happening 2 Lizzie, eh?

Apes

4 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, yes, it always falls 2 the cat in the howse 2 interveen @ tymes lyke this. How u humans evr mayted with owt us, i dont kno. No offence, but this sistur of urs is crayzee. Shes totaly sporadic.

    Shiims - hang on baby, Satch n i R comin' with the wyre cutturs!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe your sister isn't feeding Shiimsa enough. Hey Shiimsa, if you can read, find ways to get the Chef Boyardee lasagna out of the kitchen cabinet. Lots of food keeps me on an even keel.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My human is crazy, too. I used to live on a nice farm, but Edda decided she had to be a ballerina in NYC and now I'm cooped up in a little apartment with Edda and her roommate Seth. Why couldn't she have left me on the farm with her mother-toopid, Juliette?

    Solange Burber

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, kittiez. i can't xxplain human behaviour. humans r v. odd animals, i know!

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home