April's Real Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sleepless Lizzie

Liz told me abt a nite recently when she cdn't sleep. She was all turning an' tossing, so much that Shiimsa got fed up and jumped rite offa the bed. Liz told me that rite around the time Shiimsa hopped off, Liz was thinking, "How can I get up and go 2 work, when I feel like this?" And then she thot, "GROANNN". Yup, thot it, insteada actually, like groaning. I'm not sure Y. Then she thought, "Not being able 2 sleep is terrible." As she was walking over 2 the bathroom, she was thinking, "U have the misery of having partied all nite ....Without the satisfaction." Hm, I wonder if this meanz Liz planz 2 B a party girl, since she can't sleep NEway, and she wants, like, "satisfaction".

Apes

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, dunc, eva, "ger", and i will meet u @ the beach in abt an hr, ok?

    apes

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April,

    Man, I am going to have to shop for a new bathing suit! That bikini I had on today was NOT flattering!

    Eva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home