April's Real Blog

Friday, November 23, 2007

Gookie

After Liz had yanked me off of the bus when I'd been trying 2 get home an' away from her stories, I decided I'd make a run 4 it. Liz lives on the opp end of Mboro, but I'm in pretty good shape, so I figged I cd do it.

Liz of course chased after me, shouting, "We're not dun yet! I hafta show U thot bubbles abt Mike taunting me w/a cookie!" I was abt a 1/4 block ahead of her, and I yelled over my shoulder, "NO! I WON'T look!" Liz shouted, "Come on, this is a good one, you'll like it. Mike waved that cookie in front of me, teasing me b-cuz he cd have a cookie an' I cdn't, and he 8 it in fronna me, making a big deal abt how gd it was, until I was wailing 'UH UH UH GOOKIE!' And he threw his arms around me and yelled and yelled, 'MA! I taught Lizzie a new word!!'"

I was like, "I don't CARE! I WON'T watch yr speech bubbles!" Then I tripped over a tricycle sum1 had left out in the middle of the sidewalk. And as I was trying 2 get up, Liz caught up w/me, grabbed me by my left arm, and dragged me back 2 her apt as I yelled, "Help! Kidnapping! Call the police!"

I'm a bit fuzzy on what happed next, cuz after all this was all on the world's longest day almost 4 wks ago. But I hope that when I'm remembering again 4 2morrow's entry, I can tell u the wrapping-up part 2 all this.

Apes

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger DreadedCandiru2 said…

    Keep a good thought, kiddo. It may not seem like it now but they can't so this forever. At least you know what Mike's creativity consists of; hoodwinking dumb guys into thinking he's helping them.

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    i dunno how this is supposta tell us sumthing abt liz's personality, but i guess i m used 2 these stories having nuthing 2 do w/what they're supposta.

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home