April's Real Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 4 of "Who Cares"

So the flashback I M currently ignoring has sumthing 2 do w/Mom sending Mike 2 his room 4 being rude, and then regretting that she threatened 2 send him there. Zzzzzzzz.

Duncan showed Eva and me how 2 squeegee and we did pretty well w/the money. I was surprised, but Dunc sed, "Yeah, the girls always do better." Zenia claims she's got sum "top-secret assignment" she can't xxplain until after the fact. We ran in2 Zandra @ a Horny T's, and she was like, "Duncan, don't tell me U've been sucked in by another one of Zenia's stories." And Dunc was all, "U don't understand." She kind of gave up, muttering that he has 2 find out the hard way all over again.

Apes

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger DreadedCandiru2 said…

    It's strange that she didn't feel all that guilty about sticking to her guns a couplle of months ago when she threw that tantrum, isn't it? But then, most people get better at parenthood as they get more experience. Not your Mom, though. She just gets worse and worse.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Zandra Larson said…

    Hi April,
    I haven't really had any time yet to even start explaining what Zenia might think she's up to, as I have to cover her shifts at Blackstone's. Charles Wallace is intrigued by the escape artists that hang out near the bar, so I have to watch him all summer, too. (He tried to get into a crowd scene when The Hulk was filming here in the spring, and my father had to drag him out.)
    I'm about to leave for work, since I have to do setup and make sure the hankerchiefs are clean and the birds are fed. I really don't like birds.

    Zandra

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    dc2, yeah, my mom has done the opposite of mellowing w/age.

    zandra, shd i b worried? is duncan in danger?

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home