April's Real Blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

Aw, no, Lawrence, don't PUN!

Yeah, so yesterday, I had 2 stop by Lawrence's biz, Lakeshore Landscaping, 2 talk 2 him abt the flowers 4 Liz's wedding. Lawrence was all, "So, U're in charge of the flowers, hum?" Gah, so my dad has Lawrence doing the "hum" thing now. Who's next? I went, "Yup! ...That's me!" Elizabeth wants sumthing that'll go w/teal and violet ribbons [cuz she didn't take Mira's suggestion abt changing her hiddy colour scheme]." And Lawrence opened up a catalogue, saying, "Let's check the catalogue." He asked me, "She knows that Nick and I R giving her the flowers as a wedding gift, doesn't she?" I thot mayB the reason 4 this question was Lawrence bracing himself 4 Liz 2 take full advantage by way over-ordering, but I wasn't sure. I sed, "Yes. It's really kind of U, Lawrence!" And he sed.... Oh man, here's what he sed: "No problem! ..Business is blooming!!"

Ick. Poor Lawrence, my fam barely ever pays attention 2 him NEmore. If they don't need help moving, or a summer job, or a tree, it's like they 4get he xxists. So mayB he thinks it's cuz he doesn't pun enuf 4 my pun-happy, fam. Please, Lawrence, don't come over 2 the pun side.

Dreadedcandiru2, U R rite, Liz is really making sure I have, like, zero spare time w/all this wedding stuff. She even tried 2 get me 2 quit my job @ the vet clinic. No way, man! I may only B a cage cleaner there, but I still get 2 observe and learn, so that's important 4 my future, U know?

Apes

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have to ask yourself who's getting married, don't you? Your folks are the ones who want this to happen; The Breath is just along for the ride so she can be the star of a great big party. Not that it's a party they deserve to have. Miss Manners will tell you that a man's second wedding must not outshine the first one especially if it ended in divorce; having it thrown by the people who gave each other high fives when his marriage went zipp-a-dee-doo-dah is even more crass, vulkga and amoral.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's "vulgar", not "vulgka"; my fingers slipped.

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, i kinda like "vulkga." i think it shd mean, like, "extremely vulgar," like only liz and the antman can muster!

    apes

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You like it? It's yours!

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger DreadedCandiru2 said…

    There seems to be something a bit amiss with LiveJournal today. That means I'll have to wait to tell my friends about how you owned Liz just now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home