April's Real Blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

Has Beens/Never Were

D00dz, I am sorry this is sooooo l8, & after makin' U w8 like this, what do I do 2 U? Tell U a whiny story abt the band. U C, Dun, Ger, & I decided 2 jam 2gether after the whole bookshelf thing yesterday. & it wasn't going well. So I was all, "Aaagh! That was awful!" & Dunc was, like, "We stink!" But then insteada sayin', like, mayB we need 2 practice more or whatevs, I went back in2 my whine abt Becky quitting: "It's no use! Y did Becky hafta quit the band? W/out her, we're nothing! We're worse than nothing! We're has-beens!" And Ger was, like, "How can we B has-beens... When we never were!?" And Dunc & I just kinda stared @ ea other. Then, Ger was, like, d00dz, I know that line was totally unoriginal, I don't know what came over me." And Dunc sed, "Patterson influence. It happens to all of us."

NEway, again, sorry 4 the l8's. Also, it figs on a day when I'm so behind, the letterz from my fam go up. So, like, I know they're up already, & I'm afraid 2 C what that committee Steph outsourced "my" letter 2 has had "me" say. If U R wondering what I'm on abt, check out this comment I wrote yesterday abt a convo I had w/Steph. I'll read thru the letterz & comment in a separate post as fast as I can, eh? Tho that mite not B v. fast cuz it takes me 4evs 2 get thru those letters & post about 'em, yo!

Apes

3 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    aw, d00d, no1's posting 2day. like i'm a has-been blogger or sumthin'. i'm gonna mope 4 a while.

    apes

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Dont b bummed Apes. Ill try 2 post more hope nothing else happens 2 the 'puters. Im rilly tired 2nite cos of the time change an' cos my 'rents wont let me go 2 Horny Ts 2nite 4 my dbl dbls there afraid Ill meet up w/ 1 of this d00ds buds.

    And yah, I did stink. I was outta tune I think mayB Faustus got @ the strings he was lying on my bed next 2 my bass rite b4 we jammed. Ill hafta remember 2 keep my bass in the case when Im not playing it.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    no prob, dunc. yikes, that guy in the article u linked was seriously whacked, eh?

    yeah, i think sumthing was wrong w/my guitar 2. i guess if we jam more often we'll also keep our instruments in gd shape.

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home