April's Real Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

Recap 4 Liz

Doodz, U R not gonna believe this shizzle! K, so sum of U mite remember that my Mom is all against me bringing my cell fone 2 school, eh? So, 4 the longest time, I've been giving her my old fone whenev she goes 2 do her confisc8ing in the morning. Well, now that she'z retired & all, she took a close look @ my fone billz & figged out that I've been using it during school hrs. So she put 2 an' 2 wgether & was all, "April, I know U must B using a diff fone during school hours. U know what? I'm not going 2 try 2 confisc8 yr fone during school time NEmore. & I'm all "SCORE!" And then she went on, all, "No, it's not what U R thinking, yung lady. I've made a change 2 yr fone plan. Now, on weekdays, U R simply blacked out from the start of school until supper time." I tried 2 argue, but she was all, "Do U want 2 lose yr fone privileges al2gether? If so, keep rite on arguing, April Marian Patterson!" So I clammed up. NEway, B-cuz of that I won't B able 2 post during the day on school dayz, unless I'm able to cram in sum computer time during lunch or a free period. eh? My mom'z a tyrant, yo!

NEway, since Liz hasn't really been keeping up w/the blog, I sent her a "recap" e-mail. I hope that she remembered that when I refer 2 Dad as "Pop" it's like satire, an' she can't really put all that much stock in2 stuff I say w/it, like calling Dad's new car "cool". LOL! Oh, an' I 4got 2 tell her it's called "Laverene". Oh, sorry, Dad, that "she" is called Laverne. ::rolleyez::

I also told Liz abt Eva joining the band as our new singer, & abt how we're gonna prolly get a guy 2 play keybdz 4 us. I also told her abt Mom B-ing on her cleaning spree and signing up 4 a photog class. But I 4got 2 mention the writing course. And I told her Robin's been sick, cuz Mike called Mom the other day all, "The boy, he's been ill. Or so Dee tells me." And I told her Anthony had just split up w/T. Then I was, all, "Gotta go! 'Bye, --A."

Ger, OMG! R U OK 2day? Becks, U were such a hero helping Ger get his bloody nose taken care of. I can't believe that brother of his! I'd so choose a diff 1 4 him! I'm so glad U had his back like that! And I'm also glad U left his bro in the hedges where he belonged!!!

Howard, wow, I'm not sure what 2 tell U abt the engagement/marriage thing w/Becky. I guess U hafta fig out whether it wd hurt what U 2 have, best-budwise, eh?

Oh, BTW, I'm not gonna have a chance 2 do my usual long post on the monthly letterz, which oughta go up 2day, until sumtime 2nite. Keep yr eyez peeled!

Apes

4 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April,

    Boozhoo (Hello).

    I read your writings about you sending e-mail to your sister about your noos (father’s) new car; your band’s new singer, keyboardist, and name; and your ngashi (mother’s) new photography course. Then just after reading about your ningnis (nephew) newly getting sick, I was hit by a terrific headache. It felt like someone took a railroad spike and pounded it into my head. I tried to call my sweet girl and talk to her about it, but the phone line was busy. I eventually got hold of her and she said the reason she was on the phone so much, was she was trying to contact you for details about something very near and dear to her heart, but she wouldn’t tell me what that is. If you haven’t talked to her already, then you should do it, when your phone blackout is over or on someone else’s phone. Your sister seemed very concerned when I talked to her, and I don’t like it when my sweet girl is upset.

    Gi'-ga-wa-ba-min' na-gutch! (See you later!)
    Constable Paul Wright

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    april, it iz so not cube 4 ur mom 2 black out ur fone tyme durin’ skool. my mom got 1 of thoze unlimited weekday planz, so she duzn’t hafta know how much i post 2 ur blog. i wuz dreadin’ skool 2day & havin’ 2c dirne pretendin’ 2b gf w/pierce inverarity. wen i got 2 skool pierce inverarity & drew fontaine & a bunch of thoze kinda guyz were w8in’ by my lockah. pierce sed, “i think i know sum1 whoze gonna getta swirlie.” i sed, “wut? don’t u guyz normally swirlie gerald forsythe?” drew sed, “he’z gotta broken nose. u can’t get thoze bandages wet. i know frum wen i broke my noze playin’ football.” the othah guyz all rubbed their nozes like this wuz a common bondin’ sports xxperience. pierce sed, “’sidez. i don’t want u gettin’ ne ideaz that dirne iz still ur gf. i think a round n the porcelain princess iz the perfect remindah.” so those guyz dragged me n2 the boy’s room & i got swirlied. it wuz a gr8 way 2 start the day. pierce sed, “u didn’t scream like a little girl like gerald usual duz wen we do that 2 him. i think u may need regular remindahz.” i sed, “gr8. lookin’ 4ward 2 it.” i know a swirlie izn’t az bad as b-ing blacked out on ur cell by ur mom, but i am totally w/u on this b-ing a bad start 4 the week.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger howard said…

    April,

    Thanks for your advice this morning. The thing that occurred to me about Becky and me, is that (a) I would pretty much do anything for Becky, (b) it’s 3 years before she turns 18 and a lot can happen in that time. Becky could change her mind about marriage. Becky could realize that some old boyfriend of hers is her actual true love and when she discovers he has finished with his attachment to some other woman, she may want him back despite being engaged to a much better guy who loves her, and she might decide to run off after him, leaving her career, her home and all common sense behind in the pursuit of this old boyfriend. Of course, she would be a complete idiot, if she did this, but it would be Becky’s choice and I could support in doing that. It could happen, but my guess is it won’t. When I woke up this morning, I found Becky had crawled into bed with me. She was holding me tightly with one hand and in her other hand was an empty bottle of naked juice. She was so adorable, my heart melted when I saw her and the dried juice around the corners of her mouth. So, I told her we could get married when she was 18. Becky seemed very happy for me to say that, and she gave me a kiss before sending me off to get her more naked juice and to bring her breakfast in bed. Becky is my bud, and it makes me happy to see her so happy.

    Howard K.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, peeps, i'm back, but i haven't had a chance 2 look @ my fam'z letterz yet. gonna go do that now!

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home