April's Real Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2007

What kind of person?

Sum more abt my "girltalk" convo w/Liz, when she took a break from her packing 2 talk w/me abt Ger.

So, we both stretched out on Liz's bed, lying on our backs, side by side, as I asked, "So...what shd I do abt Gerald?" Liz was all, "Do U still like him?" I sed, "I guess. But I'm mad. And we're still in the band 2gether. ...I dunno." Liz sat up and asked me, "R U the kind of person who can let things go, get on w/yr life, and just B friends?" I was like, "I dunno." Then I sat up, and I realized we were both pulling our knees up to our chests as we sat. And I asked,"R U?" And Liz replied, "Yes. Yes, I am. But...It's really, really hard."

And as we had that last bit of our convo, from the part where Liz sed "Yes I am," I cda sworn I heard this kinda "guffaw" sound out in the hall, rite outside the room. And I cda sworn it sounded like the "guffaw" was in Mike's voice.

Speaking of Mike, it's his b-day. Mom has sumthing special planned. And she got Steph 2 put up a b-day greeting on Mom's website. NEway, happy b-day, Mike. 31 yrs old!

Apes

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April and friends,

    I am writing to you from Johnston Institute for Better Living (JIfBL). I am here with Adam Gentlesse and Axel Hibobbery, my fellow winners of the "April Patterson childhood sweetheart speed-dating" process that was held here a couple of weeks ago.

    As some of you might remember, Adam is a veterinary student from Ontario Veterinary College at the University of Guelph, and Axel is a drummer and music-store employee from Milborough. I'm a lawyer/hockey player who gave Liz some dancing lessons and accompanied her to the Caine wedding as well as a NYE party. Despite my homosexuality, I found myself irresistably drawn to Liz. As my friend Howard Bunt understands, even gay men are not immune to the "Patterson allure." And now that April has had her surge in Patterson allure, upon turning 16, I have found myself magnetically drawn to her.

    Anyway, Adam, Axel, and I arrived here early this morning. We're here for a special orientation process, and we'll all be reporting to you all at various intervals, as time allows.

    Best,

    Dennis North

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Luann DeGroot said…

    April,

    hey, that's what ur mom meant when she said she had 30 years of stuff in the house, despite all her tossing & chucking & plastic boxing - ur brother & sister!

    Luann

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    true, luann. and insteada getting rid of them, she's gonna let mike get rid of her, dad, and me. and liz will kinda get rid of herself, i guess.

    apes

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Apes, thx 4 the link, it has alot of words, Ill read it sumtime soon. Its hard enuf 2 lern my lines 4 the play.

    Eva's 'rents r taking me & Eva out 2 dinner in TO next Sat nite @ the Drake, then aft dinner Eva says her 'rents have rented a limo 4 Eva & me 2 go clubbing. That is so cube! The Abuyas r a rilly gr8 family Im sorry I used 2 b so harsh 2 Eva, shes a rilly good friend.

    Charles Wallace sent me a IM, we r meeting @ Horny Ts 2morrow. CW says the dbl dbls & maple dips r on him. Mayb Arne wants me 2 do karaoke w/ him again. No way, I got a much bettah gig w/ the Abuyas.

    L8r.

    MCDunC

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April, we've got a really cube night planned out. I can hardly wait! Duncan is an awesome cowboy, man!

    Eva

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    we r on our way 2 la crème de la crème de milborough 4 mike's birthday dinner. honoria forsythe (ger's lil sis) is babysitting merrie an' robin.

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home