April's Real Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Shannon's Speech

Whelp, I'm back 2 tellin' U abt one week ago, when Shannon got up on the table in the cafetorium 2 make her speech. Jack BANGed on the table 4 times 2 get every1's attention, but since every1 kept on talking when he did that, I cupped my hands around my mouth and went, "Quiet, every1! Shannon Lake wants 2 say sumthing!" 'Else Jack was gonna stand there an' bang 4evs. Shannon was all, "I ... want ... 2 say ... STOP! ...Stop ... ma...king ... fun of us! ....We're dif'rent from ... U ... but, ....SO WHAT? Don't ... give ... us a ... hard ... time ..... give us .... a CHANCE!"

And then the next thing that happed was. . . . Oh, man, there goes that Patterson memory lapse I keep getting when I tell my blog stories. Well, remember, it cd B worse. I cd B "Coffee Talk" w/my Mom! More 2morrow, when I remember the next bit.

Apes

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol, i remember this! i wuz all like, "what is this, the breakfast club?" an' ger wuz like, "no, shannon duzn't look nething like molly ringwald or ally sheedy." an' i wuz all like, "sorry, but this is just gonna get the special needs kids beat up on more," an' ger agreed, with his mouth full of pizza. so i threatened to send him over 2 sit w/ the SN kids. that str8ened him up.

    becks

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liz,

    I am sorry to report that when I arrived at your school, with my slides, my demonstration, and my amor, your loco principal sent me away and told me he will have me arrested if I am there again!

    Luis

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    becks, now i know y i heard ger muttering sumthing abt "i liked pretty i pink better."

    apes

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    april, aftah school today, i had a meeting with snit (special needs insulting team). bianca and miriam had a transcript of shannon's cafetorium speech that was hi-lited and marked up 4 teasing purposes.

    jeremy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home