April's Real Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Breaks and Breakups

More telethon talk. Eva and I were watching Becky's set, and Eva was like, "Rebecca[h]'s sound is so amazing!" And I sed, "That's cuz Gerald is on drums!" Not a diss 2 U Becks, it's just that I'd never heard Ger playing 4 NE1 else, so it just really hit me how good he is! We were heading 4 the backstage area, 2 get ourselves ready 4 our set, and Eva sed, "I wonder what it's like 2 B famous. She must get everything she wants." And I was like, "MayB." Then Eva, the shizzle-stirrer, was all, "What if she wants Gerald, April? What if she wants 2 take him on tour?" Not taking Eva's b8, I sed, "That wd B awesum! That wd B his 1st big break!" We'd gotten 2 the backstage area, and I was taking my guitar out of its case when Eva was like, "But... what abt our band?!! --What about U?!!" And I didn't answer, but I peeked out @ Ger from backstage, watching him play drums, and I thot, "Sumtymes, a big break means a big breakup." Memo 2 Ger: me thinking we mite hafta break up doesn't mean we're broken up an' U shd have sex w/Becky, K?

Apes

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo April,

    Look, you're flower-like, or whatever, and I know I am not allowed to break up with you because of that Witch and what not, but could you at least decide whether you want to be my girlfriend or not? It's very annoying to get these mixed messages, like you don't even want me, but are hanging on to me to try to make sure that Becky doesn't get me. You are really cramping my style.

    Ger

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am sorry to report that my employer in Corbeil has temporarily transformed Gerald Millicent Delaney-Forsythe into a chihuahua. She decided this was an appropriate sanction for his insubordination, pressuring a Patterson woman to make a decision and to communicate that decision to him unambiguously.

    I am uncertain how long this transformation is to last, though my employer assures me that it is temporary. Meanwhile, I must ask that owners of large dogs keep those large dogs away from chihuahua-Gerald.

    Diana Artemis, Esq., Ph.D., Ed.D.
    Johnston Institute for Better Living

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    omg, ger's a chihuahua! ok, every1 b v. v. careful not 2 hurt him, and keep the big doggies away from him, like dr. a. sez!

    apes

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    honoria forsythe came by carrying ger-chihuahua in a little doggie tote bag. she told her mom that ger had gone on the road w/rebecca[h] and that the doggie was a loaner from the paris hilton accessory-pet collection.

    weirdest thing: ger and i have that telepathy thing that becky and howard had when howard was a dog. he mostly complained abt the dog biscuits honoria has been trying 2 give him. he sez he wants "real food," but not the "horrible roughage mater produces." i remembered that when howard 1st became a dog, he had this transitional time where he still liked human food, but he hadta b careful abt the kind he eats. i called him up and he promised 2 deliver sum special meals 2 the forsythe house l8r.

    i wanted 2 keep ger here w/me, but he's deathly afraid of edgar and dixie, and mike refuses 2 doggie sit them. :(

    apes

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Apes, put Ger in a cr8 & send him 2 Barbados, I can beat up a chihuahua no prob.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    dunc, u just know if i put ger in a cr8 an' sent him 2 b-bados, he'd change back while he was in the cr8. and then get pissy w/me cuz he was all cramped. insteada being happy that he got a free bajan vacation!

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home