April's Real Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pee Puns

More on the telethon. Eva and I went up 2 the stage-manager guy, and I was like, "Hi, we're just checking the order in which we appear*. We're after the choir, rite?" The guy checked his sheet and was like, "Nope. There's been a change. U and Eva come on after 'Rebecca[h].'" I was all, "Really? But...." And the guy interrupted w/"Hey! Relax! This is a telethon. We can change things around! We can B FLUID!" Eva and I looked @ each other, and I asked, "Do U feel fluid?" And Eva was all, "Um... yeah." And we ran 2 the washroom 2 release fluid from our bladders, which apparently make lame puns all their own. As 4 Y it was just me and Eva and not the rest of the band, that mite come up in my telling this week. Or mayB not! W8 an' C, honeybees!

Apes

*Yep, I sed "the order in which we appear." I thot it mite impress the stage-manager guy. I don't think it worked.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh, man, Apes, u have no idea how happy I am 2b in Barbados & not @ that st00pid telethon. Dont worry, u & Evah will b way cuber than Rebeccah & if not, Rebeccahs tune will b cut 4 a commercial. Theres no way Mr & Mrs Abuya will let ne1 b bettah than Evah.

    Yr best bud,
    MCDunC

    p.s. Have u checked out my house yet?

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    dunc, thanx 4 yr support! i've been checking yr house every now and then, like u asked, and there really wasn't nething happening until 2day. sum shifty-looking guy was abt 2 put sum kinda sign out in front, but when he saw me lookin' he, like, got back in his car, tossed the sign in the back seat, and drove off. weird, eh?

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home