April's Real Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Surviving

The flashback I'm ignoring 2day actually picks up from yesterday's. Mom had sent Mike up 2 his room w/out supper and then was considering bringing him up sum supper. Dad told her she can't go back on her word like that, and besides, he'd survive a nite w/out supper, and Mom sed that mayB she wdn't. But obvs. she did. And apparently she was having a "thin" day.

Speaking of surviving, Eva and I R still @ the squat where Dunc's been staying. I can't say that I'd wanna live this way all the time, but w/Jeremy away this wk, @ least it's keeping me occupied. I just saw Mike show up @ Weed's place when I was looking out the window this morning. MayB Mike will write in this wkend and say what he's doing there so early on a weekday.

Apes

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Like I said yesterday, I've noticed that she wasn't nearly as lenient with you. She's never apologized or back-pedalled that I've seen, not even when you were proven right about Kortney. I can still remember how she was far more concerned about a thief than you.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    i think sumwhere betw when mike was little and when i was born, mom watched love story and was convinced that ali macgraw was rite when she sed, "luv means never having 2 say u're sorry."

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home