April's Real Blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

Liz Explains

Liz did a post last nite that totally xxplained abt Mom and thoze boots, and also told sum more abt her Mtig visit:
April,

Well I can tell you the secret of why Mom had those hoochie black boots, well there was this present that got sent to the house after Christmas, on the tag it said "Ms. E. Patterson" and on the inside it said, "Sorry this is late, ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!--Your Secret Santa," well Mom insisted the present had to be for her, since it's "her house," anyway when she saw the boots I said, "Mom those are obviously for a young woman, they must be for me," but Mom insisted, she said, "They're just my style! They go with everything I own!" and then tried to prove it to me by putting them on with all kinds of different outfits from the Milborough Matron collection, even I had to admit that they did not go together, but Mom insisted, even though she couldn't really walk in them too well, anyway you know after Mom and Dad went out on Saturday night I got a phone call, it was from Candace, she sent me the boots, she said she was trying to sex up my wardrobe and that it never occurred to her that Mom would think they might be for her, so you can imagine I was super angry when Mom came home and told me she had thrown away my boots.

Well now you probably want to know more about what I'm calling "the humiliation of the century," well it just never stops, I moped around Gary and Viv's house for a few days with my head in my hands and they were very annoying, making all kinds of excuses for Paul and for why they didn't tell me, then Gary had the nerve to blame me, he said it was partly my fault because I moved away down south on short notice, and what did I expect, that it was silly to think a northerner would be happy to just follow me to my home if I wasn't willing to stay in the place he called home, and that Paul did apply for a transfer to Toronto but got the Spruce Narrows transfer first, which made me wonder if Paul would of chosen me if the Toronto transfer would of come through first, but I don't think so because then Gary said Paul is Native and Susan is Native so they belong together, and that I guided their journey.

Then I had to cry again because it's so not fair, I want someone to guide my journey to a husband, and I know Mom says the Good Witch of the North is doing that, but it's not going fast enough, I need a husband soon, oh my god, I'm going to be 26 this year, and I am starting to see wrinkles in the mirror!

Liz
Liz, I know U will get mad @ this idea, but U shd prolly B told. There R ppl out there who R saying that U shd guide yr own journey, like take responsibility 4 yr own life.

NEway, I'm sorry this is late, peeps. I think I got sum food poisoning from eating more of Dee's cooking yesterday. I'm home sick from school 2day.

Apes

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April Dear,

    I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Perhaps Deanna doesn't know to cook chicken until the juices run clear, you may have salmonella poisoning. Drink some ginger ale and you'll feel better soon.

    Love,
    Iris Richards

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    thanx 4 the tip, iris! howard gave me sum really cube dvd's 4 xmas, so that's helping.

    apes

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April & Liz,

    Those boots look great on Liz! I followed a hot tip from your dad, retrieved them from the donation bin, and tried them out on RealLiz and they look very nice. Candace has good taste!

    Anthony

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    anthony, mom keeps grumbling about "just try walking on those things on ICE, liz, on ICE!" mom's in a foul mood.

    iris, i added yr cube myspace page 2 my links (see right side of this blog)! btw, if ne1 is trying 2 friend me or otherwise reach me @ myspace, i m not ignoring u over there. i m having probs w/that account an' i can't log in 4 sum reason. it's v. frustr8ing and their "help" ppl r totally no help whatsoevs.

    apes

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Apes, my mom says come ovah aft skool 2morrow 2 study 4 exams & she will cook u sumthing ez on the stomach.

    I wish sum1 rilly had invented a time machine, I wld go str8 2 Sat Jan 27th when exams r ovah!!!

    L8r.

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    dunc, i'd so b there 4 that time machine! neway, i'll b @ yr house after school 2morrow.

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home