April's Real Blog

Sunday, June 03, 2007

NO!

There's something abt Gramps's home healthcare workers going over 2 the apt 2 massage him and help him w/sum xxercises. There's sumthing abt him thinking he'd like 2 B 30 when one of them asks if there's NEthing else he'd like B4 his bath. But NO! I'm not gonna.

Hm, Dunc, so U think I shd go permanent w/the tatts an' piercing an' hair colour, eh? MayB I will. MayB sumtime after September. Oh, and I don't want 2 tell U 2 beat up Ger. But, y'know, if U happen 2 B mad @ him and work it out in yr own "guy" way? Well, I wdn't try 2 stand in yr path.

Not 2 harsh on Eva or NEthing, but it sounds like those lyrics she gave U? R from that song in the musical Oklahoma, "Oh What a Beautiful Morning," but changing "beautiful morning" 2 "beautiful evening."

Apes

P.S. Congrats on yr award and gift cert. Need help spending that Horny T's $?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Apes,

    Meet me @ Horny Ts @ 3 pm. My treat. Ill bring my ipod w/ the new tune I rote 4 Evas lyrics. I told Eva that u said her lyrics were fr sum musical but her call dropped off rite aft I told her & she hasnt called me back yet. She must of accidentally given me the rong lyrics, I guess shell xplain l8r.

    C u soon.

    MCDunC

    p.s. Mayb I shldnt say NEthing, but my mom says that yr gramps shld b getting a bath in the morning & it shld b dun by 1 d00d. R u sure yr gramps didnt hire a cpl of pole dancers fr T*tty Time? Ewww. Nevermind.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, dunc, i'll c u @ 3. i dunno abt my gramps. i don't wanna think abt it!

    apes

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Apes,

    Sorry I didnt get back 2 u sooner, I was looking 4 Ger. Hes bn in Beckers house since we left Horny Ts, its almost 9:30 now, I hafta quit & go home. Ill c him 2morrow 4 sure.

    MCDunC

    p.s. If my mom calls, I had din @ yr house. Cld u plant sum false memries in yr moms mind abt me eating there so she tells my mom I was there, theres so many peeps @ yr house that it shld b ez 2 fool her in2 thinking shes bcoming an oldie w/ a bad memry.

    p.p.s. What did u have 4 din in case my mom asks?

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    dunc, we had one of my mom's 3-bean, macaroni, an' cheddar casseroles. i tricked her by saying u found it "v. filling." u c, I didn't say u thot it was delish or nething like that, or else my mom'd b coming by yr house 2 give u "more." but u r rite, she was totally fooled an' after looking blank 4 a sec, she was all, "well, it's always such a pleasure having yr friend duncan @ our house! he was so polite, i barely noticed he was here!!!"

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home