April's Real Blog

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Professional Brat

Yeah, so after I had that hallway convo w/Ger, where it sounded like I coulda mayB dumped him, but mayB I was just saying I hoped Becky cd only stand him 4 one nite so he'd come back 2 me? Eva, Dunc, and Luis, of course, heard abt everything betw then and lunch, so when we were w8ing in line 4 our food, Eva was all, "April, if U and Gerald Rn't speaking 2 each other, what's gonna happen 2 the band?" And I was like, "I dunno." Luis sed, "U gotta think of the rest of us, man. U're lead guitar!" And I sed, "We'll continue on a professional level." Then we all sat, and I sed, "When U're on a professional level, U don't hafta B 'friends.' U can just concentr8 on the music. So--everything will B totally professional from now on." Then Ger came along, all "Mind if I have lunch w/U guys?" And I did another "Hmph!" When he sat, I got up, all, "Mind if I leave?" And Luis was like, "Cool move there, April! .....Very professional." I guess this is Y we made that "no d8ing in the band" rule all those years ago.

NEway, since Ger ran out an' boinked Becky the second he thot we mite possibly B broken up, I went out w/Axel Hibobbery last nite. He is so cube! He's a drummer, and he kinda looks like Anthony Kiedis, but taller. He works @ the music store in downtown Mboro, and gigs w/his band all around the area. He has a really cube loft, also downtown. So we went 2 that new goth-alternative club in Mboro, Bleakhaus, and we had the most awesome time! Dancing w/him was just, like electric or something! Then jamming w/his friends @ his loft was just xxtra cube!

Apes

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Apes, its gr8 u have a new bf!

    Dont 4get that its my 16th bd on Fri, June 11, partee bgins @ 7 pm @ the Abuyas. Eva will let u no what time the limo will b there 2 pick u up, shld it pick u up @ the choo-choo house or yr real house? Bring Axel, Eva says that will piss Ger off 4 sure.

    Mayb I shldnt say this but its cube w/ me if u break up the band its bn lame since Beckers left & Im going 2 Barbados 4 the summer w00t!

    MCDunC
    Almost 16 & Studly

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, dunc, that makes me feel better! i will def b @ yr party! btw, i m trying out a new look. 1st, i got sum temporary hair dye and gave my hair a black rinse. then i got a clip-on eyebrow ring and sum temp tattoos. i've got an ankh on my lower belly and a rose-themed tramp stamp on my lower back.

    2 show off my tatts, i m wearing a cute lil crop tank, it's black an' kinda lacy. and sum cute lowrise walking shorts, also black. axel sez i look hott an' shd get the tatts an' piercings 4 reals, but i'm not sure yet! neway, axel an' i r on our way 2 horny t's, in case ne1 wants 2 join us. an' lemme know whatcha think of my new look!

    apes

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April, Dunc and I both had fun hanging with you and Axel at Horny T's. Axel's gorgeous and I can tell he's really into you. And you seemed really into him, too!

    So, the limo will pick you up at your regular house for Dunc's birthday. Aw, hang on, I just realized, June 11 is a Monday. MCDunC, are we doing the party on Monday the 11th or Friday the 15th?

    Eva

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh, man, my bd's on a Mon this yr? So uncube.

    Eva says the partees next Fri & that Annyong (Mr & Mrs A's chauffeur) will take me 2 get my
    G1 on my real bd. Cube!!!

    Yr new d00d Axel is rilly cube, cant w8 2 chill w/u @ the partee!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April, had a blast meeting your friends Duncan and Eva today. Duncan, man, you really know your music. We'll have to jam sometime.

    Axel

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, dunc, that's cube abt annyong! do u want yr prezzies on yr b-day or @ yr party?

    apes

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April, my friend Pam, who works at that baby boutique at the mall? She says Gerald was in there shopping for baby clothes and saying, "I'm certain that I've impregnated my lovely Becky flower with a strong Viking baby boy!"

    Eva Abuya

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Apes, Im so happy, u dont have 2 give me pressies.

    2nite I got an email fr Abuya Enterprises, saying Im the "419 Employee of the Month" 4 May. I get a plaque w/ my name engraved on it & a $100 Horny T gift certficate. Life is so sweet.

    Eva rote me sum lyrics 2nite, I have 2 rite the tune 2morrow. Heres sum of it:

    Oh, what a beautiful evening
    Oh, what a beautiful day
    I have a wonderful feeling
    Everythings going my way


    Evas rilly got talent, Im sorry I didnt c it b4.

    Yr best friend 4evah,
    MCDunC

    p.s. Yr hair & tatts look gr8, y not make them permanent?

    p.p.s. When can I beat up Ger?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home