April's Real Blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Liz Explains Warren 2 Anthony

Hey, guess what? I M totally writing this in an airplane on the way from Toronto 2 Barbados! W00t!!! Jeremy and Eva R with me, and we R going 2 B working @ Redd Hott Bajan Mamma's during March break. Perdita Anderson paid 4 our airfare and everything cuz they're gonna B totally swamped w/accountants, illusionist, and tourists.

But NEhoodles, U R probably wondering what happened next during that special nite when Warren dropped by Lizzie's apt l8 @ nite and answered the fone just as Liz was trying 2 kick him out, so she hadta xxplain 2 Anthony who this man in her apt was. Well, I'll tell U what Liz shared in e-mail, but I shd warn U she still leaves us hanging, so I guess this story is gonna continue next week:
April,

I hate it when someone tries to ruin my life. Don't you hate when that happens... to me? Anyway, after Warren handed me the phone and said it was the "other man in my life," he put the other half of his jacket on, and I said into the phone, "Hello, Anthony? That was Warren who answered the phone." Anthony shrieked, "THE PILOT YOU USED TO GO OUT WITH?!?!?!?"And I replied, "Yes, he's the pilot I used to go out with. Anthony kind of whined, "What's he doing there?" And I said, "He needed someone to talk to, so he dropped in--but he's on his way out." Warren started to pull my phone-holding arm away from my ear, and said, "Dude! I'm on my way out!" Anthony was saying, "Want me to come over and tweak his ear?!?" I said, "I'll call you back in five minutes!"

I hung up the phone and told Warren, "You're trying to mess up my life again, and it's NOT going to happen!!" Warren put a hand on each of my arms and said, "I don't want to mess up your life, Liz.... I want to be a PART of it!"

Do you want to know what happened next? Well, I'll probably tell you, but not before Monday. Ha, ha. Try to survive the suspense!!!

Liz
C what I mean abt leaving us hanging? @ least Jeremy, Eva, and I will have Barbados 2 keep up distracted. We arrive at 12:45. Yay! Oh, I'm adding the "personality transplants" tag to all the entries in this current "Warren" story, cuz he never used 2 B like this!

Apes

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Apes,

    I was rilly worried that ur flite wld b cancelled cos of the hellasnowstorm thats dumping 30 cm on TO, but ur flite is the only flite going in or outta Pearson 2day. Weird, huh?

    I can hardly w8 2 cu. This is going 2b so cube!!! I dont even mind that Jers coming, 2. Tell that Crazee Cowgirl that I saw my Silhouette this am, & we had a man2man talk. We agreed that I wldnt make ne moves on Silhouette's woman. Silhouette's gone now, but mayb Ill c him again l8r this afternoon.

    Break's ovah. Got 2 get back 2 work.

    Yr best bud 4eva,
    Duncan Anderson

    p.s. Arne is ur greeter @ the airport. Perdita made him promise not 2 take ne xplosives w/ him.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hey, so we r @ redd hott bajan mamma's. we got here a bit l8er than we wda cuz arne insisted on making our luggage disappear and then it took him a while 2 make it reappear cuz he kinda got distracted or whatevs.

    but we're here! yayfulness!

    apes

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh, man, its so gr8 2 cu again, Apes. Thx 4 all those tins of Horny T coffee, I rilly missed it.

    I thot Mr Larson was going 2 lose it when he figured out that theres no accountants convention, Arne just made that up 2 get the Larsons here 2 work. BTW, u & Zed r sharing the guest room @ my house. The rest of the Larsons r @ Perdita & Arne's flat. I think Jer & Evah r staying @ the goat farm.

    Man, its almost 3 pm. Got 2 go & train Charles Wallace & Jer. Rinse dishes, wash dishes, bleach rinse dishes, dry dishes, give Andy the PSP if labour inspectors show up. I think thats evrything. I wish u were working BOH w/ me instead of FOH w/ Bambi & Zed & Evah.

    C u l8r.

    Duncan Anderson
    Head Dishwasher
    Redd Hott Bajan Mammas LLP

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Duncan,

    Don't 4get 2 use the squeegies like I showed u. Perdita timed u last nite & said ur efficiency increased by 37% with the squeegies.

    C u @ the beach partay 2nite.

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    eva, zandra, and i have had our foh training w/bambi. i m not sure abt that shimmy-shimmy thing she sed we shd do while serving, but i guess she must know more abt this stuff than i do. now there's a manual i'm supposta review.

    apes

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Apes, your parents are looking for you for dinner. Guess they forgot you had plans, eh? We can create a "replacement" if you need it. Otherwise I'm afraid your mom will start that audio frequency attack again, and I dunno if my sensors can take it again.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    hi, bumblebee. if u cd have a replacement on hand just it case, that wd b super cool.

    apes

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Oh, man, oh man, oh man,

    This is the best nite of my life. None of the magicians set ne fires @ RHBM, & all of my best buds r parteeing w/ me. In a place thats not Mboro & not under 30 cm of snow.

    The happiest d00d on earth,
    MC DunC

    p.s. Apes, FYI, that shimmy thing does a dbl dbl on the tip jar. Bambi xplained it all 2 me @ the squat.

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Zandra Larson said…

    It's been a long day. Since I'm legal in Barbados, I got to serve alcohol with Bambi while April and Eva had to stick to taking orders and serving food. I really, really hate magicians.
    There aren't any accountants here, besides my father. My parents had a "discussion" about that once we got here. Arne fooled him again, it seems.
    Charles Wallace is not happy at all. He's being forced to wear shorts and a t-shirt while working. It's only been one day, and he says his knees are chapped.

    Zandra

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Charles Wallace D00d,

    Wear slacks if u want 2morrow, u will c y BOH wears shorts. The glasses go in the auto dishwashers, & its wicked hot around them in slacks. Plus I think I got sum sorta fungus bhind my knees after I tried it.

    L8r.

    MC DunC the Studly

    p.s. Zed will u meet me in the parlour @ 2 am?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home