April's Real Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

That wasn't what I meant

Gerald's in my science class. Wdn't it B interesting 2 know what happened in our science class? Like did we have a lab, and what type of science R we studying this yr, NEway? But no, it seems I M supposta B discussing what happed rite after our science class, when every1 but us 2 had left and we were dawdling.

Ger was all, "Do U think I'm crazy 2 want 2 tour w/Becky's band, April?" And I sed, "No. I think it's a wicked idea, actually." Sum of us @ RP Boire have decided it's funny 2 pretend we R from Boston, Massachusetts. NEway, I went on, as I picked up my notebook (4tunately avoiding the chemical spill on the counter), "I mean, she IS famous. U R gonna B onstage w/all the action, an' lites, an' screaming kids!" I finished picking up my notebook, and Ger came up 2 me and I looked up @ him and sed, "And Gerald... U really R a good drummer. U shd go 4 it. Do what yr heart tells U 2 do." And Ged sed "Thanks." Then he put his notebook sumwhere, I don't know where, put a hand on each of my shoulders, and kissed me on my mouth while actually saying "SMOOCH!!" Then he retrieved his notebook from wherevs and sed "Your suggestion!" Meanwhile I was so stunned I felt myself getting glassy-eyed, blushing, and saw six lines appear in the air, by the rite side of my face.

Sorry abt that, Jeremy, but like I sed, it was Gerald who did the "SMOOCH" on me. I didn't "suggest" it, despite what he sed. But just this morning, I overheard sumthing v. creepy. Mom on the fone. On her side, it was, "Yes, your Royal Corbeilness, I did distribute the memo 2 April's teachers, informing them that she is broken up with that Jones boy. As if! Of course it's going 2 B Gerald. We chose him 4 her when they were both eight yrs old!" Then she saw me and sed, "Got 2 go, the eagle has landed!" And hung up. I was like, "MOM! I'm w/Jeremy! Gerald and I agreed we're on different paths! We're not ending up w/ea other just cuz Mike and Liz both ended up w/their childhood sweethearts!" And Mom sed, "Your destiny happens whether you fite it or not. U can let it happen EZ, like Mike did, or U can make it difficult, like Liz!" And I sed, "U sound just like MIKE!" And Mom sed, "Yr brother is a wise man, April! Not 2 mention a published author!" And then I went 2 the washroom and got sick.

Apes

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Ger

    I should of told u yesterday that we will always b acquaintances. Ill nevah 4get all that pr0n u loaned me.

    Cu on Facebook in the year 2023,
    Duncan Anderson

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Hey, Jer

    Im rilly bored. Do u want me 2 help u beat up Ger?

    Yr sorta bud,
    Duncan Anderson

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Silhouette D00d,

    Its ur turn 2morrow. W8 4 it.

    Your worst enemy,
    The Ril Duncan Anderson

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    dunc, jeremy went away 4 the weekend 2 sum chess thing in etobicoke. i dunno abt yr silhouette.

    wanna hang out @ horny t's?

    apes

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger duncan anderson said…

    Okay, Apes. Im on 4 hanging @ Horny Ts. Since u were puking, you should stick 2 triple triples & original doughnuts. I think thats what Silhouette Mom told me, neway.

    L8r.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home