April's Real Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Holding on tight

Well, the day is here. This will B my last premonition B4 I can start telling U abt stuff that already happened. Tho U know it'll take me prolly all of next wk 2 tell U the rest abt 2day.

Robin will B rite @ the front, as ring bearer, w/Francie and Merrie standing side-by-side behind him, all ready 2 do their flower-girls stuff. When the music starts, Robin will just stand there like a deer in headlights, so I'll hafta step out of line 2 go up 2 him, put a hand on his shoulder, and say, "U're the leader Robin. Go ahead, now... the music has started." The rest of the line-up behind us will be Dawn, then Shawna-Marie, then Candace, and finally Liz and Dad.

As Liz and Dad R starting down the aisle, Liz will B like, "This is it, Pop. We're on our way." And Dad will go, "Hold on tight." While Dee squints @ them from the bride's side of the seats, Liz will tell Dad, "Don't worry. I can do this. I'm totally calm." And Dad will B all, "I know... that's Y I want U 2 hold on tight!!" Yeah, whatever.

I was sure I'd wake up 2day being able 2 tell U abt Liz and Antman xxchanging their vows, but all I've got is this? Oh, well. Gotta get started. I guess Connie's prolly helping Mom get dressed rite abt now. And I hear Dad calling 4 me 2 help him w/his tux. Man, w/all those premonitions I've had, 2day is gonna B full of déjà vu 4 me!

Apes

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger DreadedCandiru2 said…

    You'll be spending the next few days telling us each excruciating detail of the vows. As for the reception or anything else, forget it. The Witch of Corbeil is going to have Elly do some weird speculation about what will happen years from now and then we'll all be remembering Mike and Liz as kids again.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger April Patterson said…

    yeah, i have this weird feeling every1's gonna stop caring what happs 2 my fam after the wedding is over.

    apes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home